Thursday, 28 August 2014

the egg is me





so yo,
I have decided to start (fart) this blog again, which probably means writing this and then camouflage with a rock for 5 months until the urge arises once again. As you can see, if you even care, I have not changed since I last wrote on here. 

Things that have changed/the transformation of Carla (march edition) to Carla (august edition)
-I got contacts.
-I don't eat yogurt as much 

honestly, I think this photo sums up my growth as a human being in the past few months:




Apart from that here are some photos that make my life look less like how it is and more like Dawson's Creek. (actually not really)


 (carlaflage)
(taken by my friend)

 (yes they are loom bands pls help)




(my knees look so scary here)



So yeah I'll keep you posted on my yogurt eating habits.
gracias, carla.

6 comments:

  1. I like these glasses- and the amount of plants and food on this blog. I think the world needs to hear more about eggs and plants on blogs of all kinds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your loom band choker ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the story behind the dreamy golden promise banner? Also your style is so on point (insert heart eye emoji)

    http://samestillness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't ever try to 'fit-in' withe deviant world, girl - they'll just use you to abuse you; try to fit-in withe God (singular) who made YOU - precisely what I'm trying to do because this earth is only a testing ground, then, eternity, either Up -or- down. So, follow your heart; your heart knows the correct path to Seventh-Heaven. Think, too, please. I know for a fact you've gotta lotta intelligence behind those two ears, girl. Furthermore, to intrinsically value the Great Beyond, to visualize the fundamental reality of infinity is everything. Looky here...

    Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic epiphany’ (=so much to give vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, girl…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola guapa..te acabo de conocer¿quieres que nos sigamos por GFC? me encantaría,te espero en:http://sonymingoss.blogspot.com.es/
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete