Sunday, 10 March 2013

Juliet is up in heaven, a pocket full of pills





hello.
Do you know when its so hot and you just want get all the icypoles in the universe and melt them into one massive pool and swim around?

yesterday was one of those days laides and gentlemen.

You try to escape the hotness, but no matter how few clothes you wear or how much you slip and you slop and you slap, the sun seems to be this evil genius stroking you evilly like you're his cat.

it was 36 degrees celcius, i think. who knows, the days just morph into one parade of sunburn and overpriced ice creams. 
I just converted that its 96.8 fareheit.



so, here are some photos from this Melbounre festival thing called Moomba. We went their yesterday, despite the UNFAIRLY HOT WEATHER and the fact IT ISNT EVEN SUMMER ANYMORE. It was fun except that I WANTED TO STRANGLE GLOBAL WARMING.

here are some photos I tried to artisically edit but just made a big poop mess of:






gave up editing here





  me trying to smile.







but failing


carla.
better posts coming.

6 comments:

  1. That looks really cool! I am envious of your heat...it's just stopped being freezing here. -_-

    -Kalie

    itsrainingblueumbrellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! And I love your smiley picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, like, noooo.

    DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WEATHER YOU WOULD NEVER BELIEVE HOW JELAOUS I AM IIIII NEEEEEED SUUUUUMMMEEEEERRR!!!! ARGH IT IS SNOWING HERE -.-

    I may just fly to australia and enjoy the sun and glitter your house. i sound so shitty in here.

    love love love love love love love love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you say poopy editing, I say wonderful. and I wish it was hot here because I am freezing my butt off.

    R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I hate hot/humid days! Your pictures are amazing.
    Also, I just discovered the "cornify" button, and now my page is covered in unicorns. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete