Tuesday, 19 February 2013

teacher leave them kids alone!!!!!


STOP!

marvel at the awesomeness and magnificent illusion of no pants (when actually I am wearing pants.




i am.
seriously.)



video






hello.

life is semi awesome!!!
hurrah!!!!

i have lots of small scraps of awesomeness that I would like to share with you.

one is this Gnesh statue my choir chum Rhea got me from India. I think its awesome. 

it was molly ringwald's birthday on Monday, so I made this badge to wear on the way to school and then chickenly take off when i actually walking INSIDE the building.


yep, that was the plan.
I did wear it after school while posting my letter to Antonia:)





my room looked kind of pretty:





my brother borrowed an astronomy book from the library because he is excellent and I like people who like learning outside of school. 


AND NOW.....

SOME OF THE MOST EXCITING NEWS SINCE APPROXIAMATELY LAST TUESDAY.......

I GOT DOC MARTENS!!!!!!
(wooooooo hoooooooo!)

it was a kind of spontaneous thing and yeah, they're totally uncomfotable and make my heels want to commit suicide. But my god, they are shiny. 










LASTLY:

SOME EXTREMLEY EXITING NEWS. SO EXCITING I CAN'T EVEN DECIDE IF MY DOC MARTENS ARE MORE EXCTING AND AM CURRENTLY STUCK IN AN ABYSS OF CONFUSION AND EXAMATION MARKS:

A MELBOURNE ROOKIE MEETUP
(sparkle noises)


ITS ON SUNDAY!!!!!!! 
words cannot describe how excited I am.
sure on facebook it said 10 people are going, but I'm sure those ten people will be awesome and maybe will bring a friend or some cats or something.




NOT EVEN THURSDAYS OR LOOSING IN CHESS CLUB CAN GET ME DOWN NOW!!!!

walking planking on sunshine.
CARLA


10 comments:

  1. Lol I'm so glad you're going to that because I was sort of organising it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your docs! They're so cute, and don't worry, your feet will feel no pain once you've broken them in. Also, have fun at the meetup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IM SO JEALOUS OF A) YOUR JUMPER B)YOUR DOCS AND C) THE MEETUP I MEAN WHAT IS IT ABOUT NOT HAVING ROOKIE MEET UPS IN ENGLAND I MEAN GUYS PLES GUYS SRSLY GUYS
    also my docs stopped hurting after a little while :3

    xx
    rabbitandthewomp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE RED DOCKS WITH THE YELLOW SOCKS OMGGGGGG
    btw that rhymed (eyebrow wiggle)
    Also, the video was ROCKEN and I love your pin!!!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. have fun at the meet up carla! why must your new shoes cause you pain? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe I wish your new shoes didnt hurt your feet but you'll break them in and love them! Your room looks like a fantasy world! Been nice to visit your blog.

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely blog<3

    xxBianca
    xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW YOUR DOCS LOOK SOOO COOL WITH THOSE SOCKS! And I am like EMERALD with jealously at your Rookie meet up!
    Keep cool and carry on!
    thecoolcustomer.wordpress.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want your statue for my window.. please? hahaa. And random books that you wouldn't expect to find inspiring are my favorite kind!

    xx

    ReplyDelete