Tuesday, 1 January 2013

in fact i think i could reach in and pull out an entire galaxy

happy new year!!!!

I must say I am looking forward to an immensely productive year, filled with couch potatoing and hot glue gunning.

Here is my new years day outfit. Even though I am just hanging around home, watching my dad get addicted to friends and trying to stick to my new years resolution, I thought, whatever, I am going to be all jingly, jangly and stuff and be like a walking black hole that accumulates glittery stuff. 

my resolution is to write every day, because that is suposed to make you a better writer. So I got some lists and prompts from the internet. I did practices on the last two days of 2012 to sink myself into the routine (this is an extra precaution/desperate attempt to save myself from giving this up on this in about three days.)


in other news, I am currently making a zine called PUNCTUATION CONSTIPATION. 

now doesn't that sound disgustingly intriguing.


ANYWAY:

my decorated ipad case for schoooooool :



 inspiration:

tumblr


 culture magazine:




Add caption




OUTFIT:











lyrics from angus and julia stone, bikini kill and simon and garfunkel. Also, some drawings.

 bow: made by me
vest: childhood, decorated/ruined by me
skirt- american apparel ( i know you've seen it before but I LOVE IT, it is seriously the most fun summer print I have ever laid eyes on.)
socks-cotton on

 the spider brooch and alien brooch are new additions.

also, please note the; MATHEMATICAL ASSOCIATION OF VICTORIA GAMES DAY.
yeah, I was chosen baby!! out of like the WHooooooooooooole grade six class.








I am actually looking forward to life. 
hurrah!


CARLA
ps: I will post the photos I submitted for rookie later on and also maybe my christmas presents. 

5 comments:

  1. how did you find/collect all pf those amazing pins and badges and patches zomggggg they're so fabulous.

    http://forthequainthearted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love your jacket so much!!! And your skirt. This is just totally wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove your decorated ipad case and your jacket is so cool!!! I love all the pins and stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jacket is so cool. I bet it took so long to accumulate everything on it. By the way I nominated you for a liebster award on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I. can't. see. the. pictures. grrrrrh... I would love to see them, though!

    I lovelovelovelove your vest. This alien pin rocks my world! I found myself staring at your vest for five minutes as there is so much to see?!

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    PS: your letter still is not here. Maybe the grumpy lady at the post office is an evil alien...

    ReplyDelete