Friday, 4 January 2013

feels like we only go backwards

hello.

here is the photo set I submitted to rookie last month for their theme FAITH. Since, they weren't chosen :(:(:(:(:(:(:( I thought I would show you anyway! Hurrah for mediocrity! Looking back, they are a bit disjointed, but I think they convey what I was trying to pretty well. 

What I was trying to show was how faith, not necessarily the christian faith (I just happened to have this cross lying around), is with you all your life. And even if you might forget it sometimes, there is something always there in the background. 

Even if you are an atheist, faith might mean love or fate or some power you don't really understand, but know is there.

COMMENCE THE PHOTOS!
























ew, some of the editing I did was pretty shocking. Try to ignore that :/

clothes:

1. dress- vintage from auntie
shoes- rivers
watch -scored from friend ( it is a snow white watch and doesn't work, but i think its pretty grooooovy. others disagree.)

2.  vest- childhood, decorated by me
t shirt- dangerfield, HAS TAVI ON IT!!!!!!!
gross shorts that you can see, whoops - hand me down

3. crown- rookie
dress- vintage, made by my auntie.

wall- my own

cross- made by my darling brother.



THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT. 

JUST KIDDING ITS ONLY 2:12 !!!!

CARLALALALALALALLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA




7 comments:

  1. derp can't see the pics!! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the pictures either :(
    Heather :)
    aesthetic-junkie-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOO I WANNA SEE EMMMM

    also, don't feel bad about the rookie thing... I sent in some writing that wasn't accepted :( i think that they just have so many entries...

    but from what i saw before, i'm sure the pictures are great!

    love,
    gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blegh, I can't see them! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! -Britney

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I cant see them :( :( :( :( :( :(
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. sxrdcfbvjgnkbhlö soooo beautiful! I looooove that!

    especially the last picture just blew my mind . so awesome.

    Your package is still not here. I think this evil lady is really mean and evil. AND PLEASE COME TO GERMANY! I will make you so jealous also I'd like to have school uniforms and then you will actually fly to me and we can make shit together and glitter ourselves, I think we would be incredibly good friends! <3 I adore you so much.

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos! so vintage and warm.

    XOXO
    - - - - -
    E

    ReplyDelete