Tuesday, 4 December 2012

under the microscope hope against hope



Stargazer, from the dawn of Galaxies

With all the coloured diamonds scattered

Among the cosmic mist of silver moonbeams

Whispers in the Wind, breath of a Flame

Your fingertips hold my eyes

Leading me on a dance towards Orion

Along the crystal stream of the Milky Way

Waltzing through each stellar Nebula

Carrying me to the heights of a Supernova

Your Glorious Light shining the way Home Always 
source









drawings by ME:)












Listening to the flaming lips while studying astronomy in 

science has left me in a rather pleasant celestial mood. 




Seee you tomorrow for a cosmic playlist:)


CARLA

3 comments:

  1. I love the Flaming Lips SO MUCH!!! I think my favourite song is Yoshimi! I love your space pictures! I've been obsessing over spae lately too!
    ~maren~

    flowyshirtsminiskirts.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love. Your inspiration posts are THE BEST THING IN THIS GALAXY. <33 You are so perfect.

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey great blog!

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete