Friday, 14 December 2012

in the summer air

hello.
i have been in the most foresty mood today.

it all began once upon a time when late last night i was reading the HOME section of rookie yearbook and then I played this mumford and sons song on ukulele and it was raining and magical and WOW!

so here is some stuffffff:


I want to get Trapped in a Faerie Ring
We could dance for hours endlessly
Time would freeze
We’d circle around the mushroom rings
Our neighbors would be elfs, gnomes and pixies 
The forest our home 
Each color would bloom flowers of luminous
shades of beauty
The spectrum of the rainbow
You could have any color hair you would like
A powdered snow white
or a shocking electric blue
We would eat rose petals
our vision would be like being on psychedelics forever and then we would drink lots of sparkling tea
If we stayed long enough, 
we would sprout wings of gold
We could travel the infinite cosmos
Carrying us off to far and distant worlds of magical wonders
there would be no pavement, no rust, no metal
everything would be made naturally
And when you get tired from dancing you could rest in a tree,
The winds would whisper songs of harmonium to help you sleep
The moonlight would leave glitter on the trees
And the Sun would cause our immortal skin to grow
incandescently
The sky would make paintings inside the clouds
And the stars would tell us stories 
We’d make friends easily
there would be no violence or cruelty 
just pure love, euphoria
and happiness


 a crown i whipped up today

fake flowers are soooooo overpriced.
one day I will sell them free to all my friends!
 i was trying to be lana del rey a little bit here, I must admit it.









and finally a video.

N i know there is no better place for judging than the grand internet, so you might as well knock yourselves out, if you wish. 


video
in other news:

I sung at this pub thing as part of my singing lessons. I sung "there's a light that never goes out" by the legendary SMITHS! although my family were slightly disturbed by the lyrics, even though I tried to explain that they were kind of peaceful and happy, they said it was very nice all the same.

I also song this song I made up, it is called "thanks mr.dickens" and includes all kind of metaphors that are way to subtle. But it is pretty catchy all the same, if I don't say so myself.

All the same, my cousin said I was the best dressed there, probably cause I glued googly eyes on to one of my shirts.


AND in other, other news I am reading The Catcher in the Rye.

It is extremely good, and I have a feeling I have told you guys before. Nothing really important happens, but it is so interesting and entertaining and magic. He says goddam in every sentence, which makes me love it even more for some reason. It does get you a bit depressed when he gets depressed, but I am glad I am reading it now ( same with The Perks of being a wallflower) cause it seems like I need it now.

if anyone else has good books that are similar to this tell me. 

And in other other other news, my birthday party is on sunday, it is a hippie dress up scavenger hunt in the city, which should be pretty good if you ask me. 

more posts soon
CARLA

4 comments:

  1. EEK! I LOVE ALL THESE PHOTOS!!! You should get a tumblr! It would be so cool!
    ~maren~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh I fell like we would be best friends hahahaha :) wonderful singing and perfect photo vibes <3

    xx
    Lydia

    P.S. "Trying to look like Lana del Rey" basically my entire existence hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED TO BE BEST FRIENDS WITH YOU AND RUN AROUND AND CRAFT EVERY SINGLE DAY AND DO OUR OWN CHRISTMAS MARKET!!! I NEEEED TO SEE YOU!

    AND; BTW; A HIPPIE DRESS UP SCAVENGER HUNT?! WHAAAAT?! This is too awesome for this world, I need to be there.

    This video. It's so beautiful! And your flower crown! ARGH HOW AWESOME! And those pictures. OH MY GAWD. how amazing. they are incredibly perfect!

    Oh Carla, I am living for your blog! Seriously!

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    PS: will buy your present tomorrow! <3

    ReplyDelete