Wednesday, 26 December 2012

I WANT YOU. to leave me alone



here is a movie i made yesterday. it is a little bit weird, but totally makes sense in my own head. Even if you hate it, it still shows off some of my christmas presents. My brand new, awesome ukulele, my socks and skirt. 



video




i am currently suffering a little bit from post christmas depression, but it is kind of mixed with a tingle of excitement.

weeeeeeeeeird


 i am dressed head to toe in christmas gifts, except my glasses and my face of course, which I ALREADY owned.


top- emily the strange, just the sort of icy coldness I need, even though it is summer.
skirt- american apparell baby! I was told it was a fun summer print.
socks- socks



BYE.

7 comments:

  1. Oh man you got an emily the strange top! I remember that brand from when i was like 11 or 12!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHH Carla I think I love you (not in a creepy stalker way, but I really adore you) (oh no you have to hate me now because this is creepy) (I am so sorry).

    This is perfect. I am living for your blog! <33

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome movie! I got socks for Christmas too! I also play the Ukulele, and got things from American Apparel for Christmas too....creepy.
    :)
    ~maren~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shirt is so good for telling people to get lost. I LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally feeling the post Christmas depression but with a twinge of excitement as well haha! Cool video!Good song choice!! You are seriously so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that video is sooo awesome I love it when you're playing cards with the frog :)

    ReplyDelete