Friday, 21 December 2012

i want to be some one else

hello.

i have spent the past few days trying my hardest to participate.

i saw the perk of being a wallflower again with my friends. It ripped me apart again and will probably continue to do that every time I see it. My friend and I had several deep conversations on our way to get food. It seemed we were in some kind of melancholic trance, and I kind of felt like I should be doing more things and like I haven't been living the full "teenage" experience and it made me sad. But then we ate some maxibons and caught the train back home and watched friends for the rest of the day.

This same friend and I are planning a TOTALLY EPIC FRIENDS MARATHON BRO!!! if I get permission, we are splitting the show into two parts (44 hours each) and watching each half over three days, with 4 one hour power naps inbetween.

ANYWAYS: here is this designer I stumbled upon whilst on my voyages in the great depths of the internet.

his name is jeremy scott and I wish he was related to me.

these people are like gangster, disco, mario-playing, time travellers of the internet.


















i think that is all.

and just for the record, I knew about the smiths before I saw the perks of being a wallflower.

CARLA

2 comments:

  1. JEREMY SCOTT! I have known about him before, and he is superduper awesomesauce! He's almost (well, he is) even as amazing as meadham kirchhoff. I love all of his collections. They are so surrealistic and dreamy, but still creepy, and totally perfect. I need to own a piece of him when I am not longer chronically broke... Hell, why is it so expensive?! But I love lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove his work (still not enough love). He is gorgeous and perfect.

    Well, I also know about this "do I really live the teenage life?" thing. I mostly feel like this when I am sitting at home, or missing a huge party, it feels like not really living everyday like the last one, you know? But then, there are some moments, where I am like, hell, this is how life should be! And ´then it is okay again. Sending you a letter is one of those things making me feel like (my) teenage life is super amazing. I hope it will arrive in time!

    I love you, Carla, you are amazing!

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I love the last one, with the unicorn! It's so cool and basically I love this whole collection. And I actually didn't know the Smiths were on Perks of Being a Wallflower sountrack until a few minutes ago, when I went on itunes!

    ReplyDelete