Wednesday, 12 December 2012

and the forests will echo with laughter

hello. I have finally finished year eight!
 
woop woop woop woop!
here is what I wore on my first day of freedom!
 
 
 
crown-rookie yearbook
shirt-dangerfield
badges- scored from friends
skirt- salvos
 
this skirt was the best  kris kringle present EVER!!!!!!!
it kind of reminds me of that prada collection:
 
 
WHAT????!!!!! same print bro???????????????????!!!!
 
from now on I'm telling everyone my skirt is prada.
 
do you like my wall????

I had more pictures, but i can't find them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rookie still hasn't replied.
:(:(:(:(:(:(

i'll put the photos on here if they don't
the end.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations on finishing year 8! I love your skirt by the way, and the leather Prada one (unf) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, prada :DD
    you look amazing! the best outfit ever ever ever ever. you are perfect.
    Rookie also didn't reply to me till now... anyways, you are galactic. <3

    GALACTIC.

    I just made up a new cool word. Oh yeah! It's the perfect word for you.

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    PS: YOU ARE PERFECT! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That skirt rocks.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete