Friday, 2 November 2012

we'll call her Nebraska, Nebraska Jones, she'll have your nose, just so you know.

hi.

I am officially 14 baby!!!!!
hopefully with age comes wiseness and correct grammar.

here is what I wore today:
the orange headphones are one of my birthday presents, I have come to the conclusion they are magical.

 Hat-vintage, from my aunties high school days.
Face- mine, I believe
shirt-vintage i guess, from another auntie
skirt-dress up box
socks-stolen from my mum's drawer of daggy (the latin word pertaining to AWESOME!)
room-mine.


REALIZATION I EXPERIENCE EVERY DAY:
I am a creepo.






 in the background you can see the letter and playlist Mary (birdie wears a tie) made for me along with her AWESOME zine!!!!!



so, I am dancing for a lot of them, to truly understand you just have to imagine Little Miss Pipedream (the wombats) playing in my head.

I may do a proper post with my birthday presents, just like I will do a post one day of my trip to fiji:)

;
;
;
;
;
;

CARLA, offically 14 and one 365th.


addictive song:
cover by city and colour for triple j's like a version:)


11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!! Hope you had a fantastic day and keep rocking on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday :)) I feel so honored that you actually stuck up my letters! I have to find a nice vintage frrame for your amazing drawing :)) I love your outfit, so so so cute.
    Dear Carla, please stay a creepo forever cuz you rule.
    love,
    Mary <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy happy b-day!<3 hope you havd a great one. :))

    Brigita r.
    indie-somnium.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I'm glad that I found your blog, you're funny and your style is great! -Britney

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday!! I'm loving your skirt and you new header.perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  6. NYA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND I LOVE THE PICTURES! :DDDD (four mouths O.o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, Happy 14th birthday!! I love your outfit, you are so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY!!! WELCOME TO THE LAND OF INSANENESS AND OLDNESS!! wait, wait, you mean to tell me you were only 13?! I thought you were like 15 or something... #thatawkwardmoment... I love your outfit... it is daggy (yep I used that latin word...) ANYWAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU AWESOMESAUCE!!!
    xoxo
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday :) Just wondering... where did you get those headphones?? They are so cool and bright!!

    ReplyDelete