Friday, 30 November 2012

being infinite and stuuuuuuuuuuuufff

Hellooooooooooooo

Last night I saw The perks of being a wallflower. It was less amazing than the book, but super duper amazing all the same. My favourite was Patrick, he was the most amazing. I cried so much, pretty much the whole time. The book made me fell sad all the way through, but happy at the same time. So I was left with a warm kind of melancholia that would only go away by watching New Zealands next top model.

SO. I have some outfits to show you. Some of them eh, not so exciting, bit whatevs brah!!

my friend's faerie party:

 horror movies for school:
(I was the villian and I scared myself. I am also now scared of showers, the song ring-a-ring-a-rosy and playgrounds.)

new dress:
 blah:
(sunday afternoon)


outfit (ignore mega creepoid expression)

feet:



detail on vintage shirt:

what I wore to perks of being a wallflower:
beanie: knitted especially for me
face: borrowed
shiva and jade necklaces: gift
shirt: scored it from my friend
shorts: stole them off a clown.




me singing video games at school:

just look at the adoring crowd.

 being the president of creepoville:
shorts: dangerfield
hat:vintage
wall: mine
socks: sportsgirl


 I tried on doc martens today.

truly truly inspiring. I could write a symphony for these shoes, and I will once I pay 160 bucks for them.


bracelets: childhood
tshirt:dangerfield (its molly ringwald!)
necklace: my little yellow dinosaur Shirley.
badge: market
 skirt: trying to be vintage but really just kidding itself as it was made in 2004.
 pentacle at a church near my house.
 print on my super cool new leggings.

 
 
totally scored at dangerfield sales today. Got a Tavi shirt/dress. Now I can finally wear her face!!!!1
hurrah!
 
 
 
carla
 

9 comments:

  1. I looove all of your finds! Please please please send me a Tavi Shirt, I need this in my life <33
    Your life seems so perfect! <33
    I adore you (: <3
    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WUTT THIS POST IS LIKE WUTT

    it was an assemblage of awesomeness

    love,
    gwen
    http://under-a-bridge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these outfits are SO AWESOME OH GOOD LAWRD. You should totally buy those docs! They'd loo so cool with your outfits!
    ~maren~

    flowyshirtsminiskirts.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so colorful and creative and just make me so happy! :D ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I love your doc martens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so rad! Wow! I love your sense of style and these photos are literally perfect. I swear you are the long lost sister of Tavi Gevinson! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the 2004 skirt trying to be vintage, and the fairy party photos! that clown horror face is scary. i wondered if the wallflower movie was good, and if the book was better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I can not wait to see Perks of being a wallflower!! Its not out here in NZ yet which is horrible :( hahah
    Britney
    http://lemonwoodandhoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. DUDE, DUDE, DUDE. you look rad and mad cute!!! I REALLY, REALLY like the first outfit!!!! I MEAN A PINK TUTU?! BAJF:SKGH:KRH!!! IT IS LOVELY. Also, also, also those shorts. with flowers. pwettyful. that is all I have to say!!
    xoxo
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete