Monday, 8 October 2012

let me whisper my last goodbyes, I know it's serious.

heeeeelllllloooooo.

holidays are crushing down on me

today I made some collages and finished to kill a mockingbird. I love it when nothingness fills my days.

 I also decorated my dolls house to make it halloweeny, I will put photos on later. I was extremely disapointed I couldn't find the fake cobwebs. And I was also disapointed that I left the plastic babies in the my nativity scene.

Anyway, here are some awesome things:


this is a book my friend ella let me borrow when we were cleaning out her room. I also scored a wicked aeroplane brooch, two tiny dog statues, some giant post it notes and some of ella's drawings of an icy pole.

anyway, this book is so interesting.

and mystical
 it has awesome pages like this:
 
 
  
 
sorry for the bad quality
 
and here is a little extract of the story that made me shiver because of it's awesomeness.
 
 



and here are the collages I made:
the writing is from a book about kites that I found under the stairs along with a calander from 1985 that will work for next year and posters from the island my nonno is from.

this is a collage representing my love for the smiths. Don't ask me why it's mona lisa there, but there are the lyrics of william in the background.

 this is made from the kite book and my celestial journeys calander.

 and these are ella's feet, she was going out and wore her school shoes because they looked so very awesome.



yesterday I saw an old man in the supermarket with nothing but 27 cans of cat food.

it made me sad.

and finally, here is some ufoish stuff that has been inspiring me kind of in the last 17 minutes.

all from tumblr









have a semi colonish day;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
(i don't even know)
carla


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love your collages, especially the mona lisa/the smiths one!

    ~maren~

    flowyshirtsminiskirts.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete