Friday, 5 October 2012

I don't dream about anyone except myself

hELLO.

Well, I got back from fiji, which was like THE MOST PONAGE ZONEAGE OWNAGE week EVER!

I will do a great photo post of the awesomeness that is fiji later.

But for now, all I would like to announce issssssssssssss:
I FINISHED MY ZINE BABY!

I am very excited!!!
because after gluey fingers, hot glue gun smell infesting my room and an excellent mess on my floor it is completed.

AND AND AND i am also very excited because I get to swap it with Birdie, so someone will actually like READ IT!
yeah, I know wicked sick awesome.



here's some drawings I did last night.





and also.......

my suburb got YARN BOMBED!!

I like to think it was my fence that inspired whoever it was.

But it was obviously the councils doing, because no one is cool enough to do it illegally here.


 LOVE CARLA
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;
;
;
;
;
;
;

2 comments:

  1. William, It Was Really Nothing is pretty much my favourite song. In the world. You just got so much cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo exited to trade with you! Can't wait for the zine to arrive!

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete