Tuesday, 30 October 2012

he wasn't talking about space travel, it's a metaphor for beauty

hi.

thanks to everyone who commented on that last post with their wisdom and awesomeness. I must admit, if anything, your comments have made me more confused about what I believe in because they were all so smart.

it seems so weird not knowing what you believe in, but I  don't what to make a decision and then go WAIT, NO I take that back! If I was a politician I wouldn't be a good politician.

yep.....

ITS TOTALLY MY BIRTHDAY ON FRIDAY!!!!!!! just saying. It's mega awesome and one of my friends has the same birthday as me and shes awesome and woo hoo!



so, here are some photos from my okayish weekend. I only just realised they don't show the SUPER WICKED AWESOME bow I made in about 10 seconds burning myself in the process. You know the tutorial on rookie? yeah, mine didn't really look as good as that.


 So this is an early birthday present I, ahem, bought myself with, ahem, some of my mums money.

Don't you wish you could eat it.





this is something I saw on my day in the city. I thought it was cool, I also saw a massive zombie parade/nerf gun battle, it was really scary and cool but mostly scary.

peace.


AND:







 sources unknown.




SEE YA.

;;;;;;;

also, how to you people feel about me putting videos of me actually singing?? 

reluctant, yes yes I thought so

0  0
  -

4 comments:

  1. Awesome photos, Carla! I love the Frida one! Your dress is so preeeeeetty! I love the flowy-ness of it!
    ~maren~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait wait wait it'd be cool as to hear you sing! I love your dress also, and also I do wish I could eat that brooch, and also all those pictures at the end are eye popping. Just sayin'.
    And HAPPY BIIIIIIRRRRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore that pink ruffle dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post! I love alllllllll the pictures! :)

    I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOU SING PLEASE POST A VID!!!!!
    love,
    gwen

    ReplyDelete