Saturday, 8 September 2012

kearfodipcbdwohcbd

hi.
48s

leather-vs-lace

exstentialistbarbie



clavicle-moonshroud

clavicle-moonshroud

lottaluna

salvador dali



wanderingsee

 
 
feeling mystical today.
 
wishing I could read tarot cards.
 
drawing moons and stars and planets.
 
yay!
 
I got kind of inspired by the books susie reads in moonrise kingdom, they are kind of outer spacey
and have people with supernatural powers.
 
Have started making another zine, this one I am pretty excited about.
 
its called how to be weird. gosh, I hope I spelt weird right!
 
wierd, weird, wierd, weird.
 

 
 

and, here is a mysticallish drawing of a sun i did, because rookie gave me this idea

 
 
 
i have my singing recital in about three hours. I am starting to get nervous.
 
here is the song I am singing with my uke
 
boy and bear also do a cool cover
 
wish me luck and sparkles
 
 
CARLA
 
ps: i will be on camp for a week, out in the wilderness, no technology.
ARRRRRRRHGGGHHH
 
see you in a week

6 comments:

  1. Good luck at your concert! And have fun in isolation :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD LOVE THE VIBES AND CAN I GET THIS ZINE SOMEHOW IT LOOKS SO FREAKING COOL AHHH DYING

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the zine! good luck!
    -Maggie
    walruswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey carla,

    wow. I'm seriously more than flattered. I mean, wow. awesome.
    Unfortunately, I don't have an etsy or stuff... But I would definitely make another (exact the same) zine for you! (If you aren't okay with that, I would also send you the original one.) I would love to trade with you, though! We could definitely do that! (Zines are awesome... and I would love love love to see and have yours, actually!)
    So... I'll drop my email adress here. Just send me a message, so we can see what we'll do.
    Again, I am SO FREAKIN' flattered. Thank you a lot and even much more!

    antoniakritzer@googlemail.com

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    love,

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. hooray on your zine dear carla! crowded house is one of my top 10 fave bands. i hope your singing recital went well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog - found it through Marlena's (: x

    ReplyDelete