Today I am going to answer Nell's questions and in the process try not to curl up into a ball to shield myself from random fact sabotages about myself. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but ha ha it's my blog.
So by now you probably all know the rules, but just in case you've been oblivious to this INSANE TAGGING AWESOMENESS, here they are:
1.Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and then write eleven things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions for you in the original post.
4. Create eleven new questions and then tag three people to answer them.
5. Go to their blogs and tell them you have tagged them
WARNING: as i have said many times these facts may be ultra random, because I have exhausted all the normal facts about myself.
- I am currently listening to Nantes by beirut.
- Last night I started learning Elephant Gun by beirut, Mad world by Gary Jules and Yellow Brick Road by Angus and Julia Stone on the ukulele.
- After this I will probably make myself a peanut butter sandwich.
- In music yesterday I played the triangle.
- I am pretty skilled at it, and my friend and I contemplated starting a all triangle band.
- Chickens seem like cool animals. I like the noise they make.
- I have just finished reading Emily the Strange and have started reading Ghost Child (for school)
- I am desperately trying to think of something to write for a writing comp that closes in 10 days. PLEASE! I BEG YOU GIVE ME IDEAS!!!!!!
- I am a little obsessed with punctuation at the moment. I am drawing this picture of a guy being attacked by question marks, I will call it PUNCTUATION CONFRONTATION.
- Moonrise Kingdom doesn't come out till August in Australia, I want to go see it when it does though.
- On the weekends I live in beanies.
AND here questions from the very awesome Nell:
1. Favourite bird?
I would say a toucan cause they are awesome and colourful and seem like they would be good dancers.
2. Favourite item of clothing?
My OVERALLS OF COURSE!!!!!
3. What is the thing you're most embarassed about, in terms of your body parts? (If anyone's wondering, mine is my feet)
This is a hard one, I know that sounds a bit braggingish and stuff. Wait, okay! My hands. They are all boyish and stubby and not at all graceful. Unlike my brother who is a BOY and has prettier hands than me, he doesn't even appreciate their POWER and AWESOMENESS. He seriously needs to look into a career of hand modelling.
4. Favourite fashion designer, if you have one? Doesn't have to be super famous.
To be honest I not really up with the latest designers and all that. I cannot understand how all you guys keep up with fashion shows and bands and blogs and books and movies and all at the same time eating and sleeping and GOING TO SCHOOL!!!
But I do really like Meadham Kirchhoff or Jenny Kee (who is awesome and Australian.) And Romance was Born ( also aussie:)
5. What would you do if you were stranded on an island with only potato chips, peanut butter, a box of matches, and a red parachute with your best friend?
We would create a peanut butter tribe and we would be the queens. And our humble servants would worship us with gifts of endless Reese's peanut butter cups and elegant fashions made from the red parachute.
6. What do you treasure most?
Um, my overalls.
No, probably creativity and uniqueness.
7. What do you hate more than anything?
Nell, that is a very hard question.
I'd have to say when people try to force their views on religion or something onto you. And also when everyone takes things too seriously and can't have fun and just forget about what ever drama just occured.
That, or jeggings:)
8. What do you wish you could change about yourself?
I wish I could not care what people think more. And also being more confident that people will like me and will want to be friends.
9. Do you like strawberry ice cream? If you do, we can be friends. If you don't...I'll consider you still.
I love all ice-cream, except gross flavours like coffee. So yes, I do like strawberry ice cream, but would probably prefer peanut butter flavour.
10. Do you have any cool scar stories? Can you take a picture of your scar to show us if you do?
Sadly no. The worst injury I have had didn't even take me to hospital.
11. What is your favourite household appliance?
I'd probably say a vacuum cleaner, because they're fun to dance around with and they scare young children.
Eleven questions of my own:
- Favourite onomatopoeia?
- Favourite superhero? (doesn't have to be a really popular one)
- Do you play any instruments? What are they? If you don't what would you like to play?
- If you had a band, what would you call it and what kind of music would it be?
- Do you get that complete confusion bubble up inside you when you hear someone say "I don't really read."?
- Favourite Harry Potter character?
- What is your favourite smell?
- What concerns you most about the world?
- Who would you make queen/king of the world if you could? They can be dead if you want. (it can't be yourself, it may, however be me.)
- What is your biggest regret?
- What is your favourite decade?
I am tagging:
IF you don't want to do this that's cool.