Friday, 20 July 2012

we were born with sun in our teeth and in our hair

Okay. I just realised I didn't put mine own questions into the last post. So what I am going to do is tag three people this post and put the same questions for all six people.


Today I am going to answer Nell's questions and in the process try not to curl up into a ball to shield myself from random fact sabotages about myself. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but ha ha it's my blog.


So by now you probably all know the rules, but just in case you've been oblivious to this INSANE TAGGING AWESOMENESS, here they are:


 Rules:
1.Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and then write eleven things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions for you in the original post.
4. Create eleven new questions and then tag three people to answer them.
5. Go to their blogs and tell them you have tagged them

PHOTO:

FACTS FILLED WITH RANDOMNESS
WARNING: as i have said many times these facts may be ultra random, because I have exhausted all the normal facts about myself.

  1. I am currently listening to Nantes by beirut.
  2. Last night I started learning Elephant Gun by beirut, Mad world by Gary Jules and Yellow Brick Road by Angus and Julia Stone on the ukulele.
  3. After this I will probably make myself a peanut butter sandwich.
  4. In music yesterday I played the triangle.
  5. I am pretty skilled at it, and my friend and I contemplated starting a all triangle band.
  6. Chickens seem like cool animals. I like the noise they make.
  7. I have just finished reading Emily the Strange and have started reading Ghost Child (for school)
  8. I am desperately trying to think of something to write for a writing comp that closes in 10 days. PLEASE! I BEG YOU GIVE ME IDEAS!!!!!!
  9. I am a little obsessed with punctuation at the moment. I am drawing this picture of a guy being attacked by question marks, I will call it PUNCTUATION CONFRONTATION.
  10. Moonrise Kingdom doesn't come out till August in Australia, I want to go see it when it does though.
  11. On the weekends I live in beanies.



AND here questions from the very awesome Nell:


1. Favourite bird?
I would say a toucan cause they are awesome and colourful and seem like they would be good dancers.

2. Favourite item of clothing?
My OVERALLS OF COURSE!!!!!

3. What is the thing you're most embarassed about, in terms of your body parts? (If anyone's wondering, mine is my feet)
This is a hard one, I know that sounds a bit braggingish and stuff. Wait, okay! My hands. They are all boyish and stubby and not at all graceful. Unlike my brother who is a BOY and has prettier hands than me, he doesn't even appreciate their POWER and AWESOMENESS. He seriously needs to look into a career of hand modelling.

4. Favourite fashion designer, if you have one? Doesn't have to be super famous. 
To be honest I not really up with the latest designers and all that. I cannot understand how all you guys keep up with fashion shows and bands and blogs and books and movies and all at the same time eating and sleeping and GOING TO SCHOOL!!!
But I do really like Meadham Kirchhoff or Jenny Kee (who is awesome and Australian.) And Romance was Born ( also aussie:)


5. What would you do if you were stranded on an island with only potato chips, peanut butter, a box of matches, and a red parachute with your best friend? 
We would create a peanut butter tribe and we would be the queens. And our humble servants would worship us with gifts of endless Reese's peanut butter cups and elegant fashions made from the red parachute.

6. What do you treasure most?
Um, my overalls. 
No, probably creativity and uniqueness.

7. What do you hate more than anything?
Nell, that is a very hard question.
I'd have to say when people try to force their views on religion or something onto you. And also when everyone takes things too seriously and can't have fun and just forget about what ever drama just occured.
That, or jeggings:)

8. What do you wish you could change about yourself?
I wish I could not care what people think more. And also being more confident that people will like me and will want to be friends.

9. Do you like strawberry ice cream? If you do, we can be friends. If you don't...I'll consider you still. 
I love all ice-cream, except gross flavours like coffee. So yes, I do like strawberry ice cream, but would probably prefer peanut butter flavour.

10. Do you have any cool scar stories? Can you take a picture of your scar to show us if you do?
Sadly no. The worst injury I have had didn't even take me to hospital. 

11. What is your favourite household appliance?
I'd probably say a vacuum cleaner, because they're fun to dance around with and they scare young children. 


Eleven questions of my own:

  1. Favourite onomatopoeia?
  2. Favourite superhero? (doesn't have to be a really popular one)
  3. Do you play any instruments? What are they? If you don't what would you like to play?
  4. If you had a band, what would you call it and what kind of music would it be?
  5. Do you get that complete confusion bubble up inside you when you hear someone say "I don't really read."?
  6. Favourite Harry Potter character? 
  7. What is your favourite smell? 
  8. What concerns you most about the world?
  9. Who would you make queen/king of the world if you could? They can be dead if you want. (it can't be yourself, it may, however be me.)
  10. What is your biggest regret?
  11. What is your favourite decade?

OKAY!
I am tagging:

and 


IF you don't want to do this that's cool.
BYE:)


5 comments:

  1. YAY, YOU ARE LEARNING MAD WORLD!!!! nerk... really, I love that song.. can you post a video when you have learned it?? I will play it forever and eat chocolate while playing it and patting a fat cat... hehe.. You are even awesomer that I though :)
    <3 (these hearts have grown on me so I will use them 4evaaa)
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I said lately how much I love you and your posts?!?!? You are the best! :D And I totally want to answer your questions even though I wasn't tagged! XD

    Favourite onomatopoeia? Sizzle. It just sounds cool. Like forshizzle. XD
    Favourite superhero? (doesn't have to be a really popular one) I haven't ever really gotten into superheroes but Wordgirl is pretty awesome. ;)
    Do you play any instruments? What are they? If you don't what would you like to play? I play piano and violin but I think it would be fun to learn the flute or guitar or BOTH!!!
    If you had a band, what would you call it and what kind of music would it be? I would be the lead singer along with my best friend Kirsten of my band called K&K and we would be an Indie Rockish kind of group. Sort of like the Civil Wars. (LOOK THEM UP NOW!!!) XD
    Do you get that complete confusion bubble up inside you when you hear someone say "I don't really read."? YES. How can someone not like to read?!?! I also don't get the "I don't really like Harry Potter. The first one was boring so I quit and watched the movies." I mean WHAT?!?!?!?!
    Favourite Harry Potter character? Hermione Granger. :D Her personality is sort of like mine and I look like her in my opinion. My hair gets all bushy and Hermioneish. :D
    What is your favourite smell? Mown grass, pencils, a new box of crayons, and baking cookies. Can't pick one. XD
    What concerns you most about the world? The lack of our ability to LEARN from our mistakes. I mean, we discriminate against blacks, then we say, "Oops. Guess they are the same thing as us after all, despite them having a different coloring," then we say "Oh no! Gays aren't normal! We should ban them from the earth!" Sometimes we can be so stupid.
    Who would you make queen/king of the world if you could? They can be dead if you want. (it can't be yourself, it may, however be me.) Hmmm . . . I would probably put my mom and dad on the throne. They have the same views as me most of the time.
    What is your biggest regret? I don't have one.
    What is your favourite decade? 2000 to 2010 because I was born in the year 2000! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG am i even to late for this (screams
    girl you rock my day :)))
    and know what. i had a peanut butter sandwich right after i read this.
    (heart attack)overalls.speaking of the devil XD
    i just made a post with me in overalls.
    just can't seem to live without them.

    gotta applaud.
    people who are serious/can't bare a joke are just ..how should i put it(?) HORRIFYING.
    and these dudes are all over my facebook ಸ_ಸ
    can't wait to start doing your questions oh girl your answers are just so lovely♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. you actually freak me out. but I think I really like you and you kind of inspire me

    ReplyDelete