Friday, 1 June 2012

I found myself attched to this railroad track, but I'll come back to you someday



Hi.
Since today is the first of the month I figured I would do a blog post and attempt to do many more this month. As I sit here watching Eurovision I am very happy. It is the grand final that my dad taped for me, so I am watching it on video. Can you believe it?? It's like a blast from the past.

Today I am going to do a fun thingy that the Magic Violinist tagged me for. AND I get to talk all about myself, which is always a bonus:) So here's how it works:

Rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and then write eleven things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions for you in the original post.
4. Create eleven new questions and then tag three people to answer them.
5. Go to their blogs and tell them you have tagged them
Here is a picture taken by my friend Charli

Eleven Random Facts You Probably Never Needed To Know:
  1. I think jeggings are a crime against nature and that jeans and leggings were never meant to be merged.
  2. I have to sleep facing the door, or else the world as we know it will end
  3. It takes me at least three attempts to get my hair into a bun, including many upside down struggles.
  4. I get scared way way too easily
  5. The word "lock" used to make me crack up laughing uncontrollably, which many people used as a weapon against me.
  6. I find it hard to stick to word limits.
  7. I sleep with my inspiration book underneath my pillow.
  8. I am writing a story at the moment about a secret society of French kids who meet in graveyards and recruit a sleepwalker from Melbourne
  9. I wish I looked more Italian
  10. I feel bad when I listen to some songs on my ipod more than others because I feel like I am being mean to the singer whose song I don't like. Unless that song is call me maybe, which excuse me is way too frequently played and has taklen over all of our LIVES!
  11.  I am learning the Mario theme song on ukulele:)



Now the questions I get to answer the questions given to me by the Magic Violinist herself:
1.  What is your favourite band?
 I really like the Wombats, but I also love Beirut and Angus and Julia Stone.

2.   What qualities do you dislike in people?
 I really don't like people who get bored easily. Whenever someone says they're bored, I feel a wierd twisty feeling in my tummy, like I need to entertain them somehow. I don't see how people can get bored when they have the world around them. I would watch grass grow and find something interesting to look at.

3. What do you do when your sad? I listen to some dramatic music and pretend I am a cliche teenager in a movie who's world is falling apart and then I feel much better:)

4. What do you do when you're angry?
I like to write down whats making me so peeved and then I scrunch it up to destroy the evidence. Or I complain to someone, thats always fun.

5. What is your favourite stuffed animal?
I have many teddies, I don't like picking favourites. But I like pink bear, who I have had forever and a teddyish thing called Funfonia (funf for short) that Charli made me:)

6. What is your comfort food and drink?
Peanut butter. I once made a peanut butter smoothie:)

7. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Flying. I know that's what everyone says, but how cool would it be to freak everyone in a plane out. That or being able to blow a bubble with bubblegum:)

8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A writer, have my own magazine or have my own little shop, which would be called either HAROLD or dancing prunes.

9. What is your favourite book?
Grafitti Moon!!!! It gave me shivers.

10. What is your favourite movie?
Too hard, way, way, way too hard.

11.If you could add any one decoration to your room, what would it be?
A llama.


Now, here are my new questions for the people I have tagged:
  1. Favourite TV show?
  2. What are your worst fears?
  3. What animal do you most resemble?
  4. What makes you angry?
  5. What is your favourite song at the moment?
  6. If you could meet any famous person who would it be?
  7. Favourite word ever?
  8. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
  9. When is your bedtime?
  10. What is the thing you would most like to change about yourself?
  11. What has been your worst fashion experinece?
I have tagged these three people: Charlotte from the Flowered Fashion, Lee Roxy Girl from My Dream Destinations and Charli from Indiness.

Hope you liked learning some unnecessary, but awesome facts about me. I will be back soon with some excellent photos, I promise.

LOVE CARLA

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH THAT POST WAS HILARIOUS!!! :D I laughed the ENTIRE TIME! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually totally got Italian vibes from you! I don't even know if it's a looks thing or some kind of weird Italian to Italian telepathy kind of thing, I can just tell.
    Your blog is super!

    www.katiapellicciotta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete