Sunday, 10 June 2012

and they all would've been killed in the sound of music, and they would've found out that pinocchio could never tell the truth

Hi
Today I am here to show you my new awesome jumper that I am in LOVE with. I think it is so so so so so so so so cool and plus its really massive, so when I'm a grandma I can still be groovy and fit into it. It's one of the things I got at the market. You know when you go to a market/ or shop or someones wardrobe and you want to take everything? And then even though you bought stuff, you can't help being a little bit half satisfied deep down, because you felt like there was better stuff out there and you didn't complete the mission properly?

Well, this market was not like that! I went out feeling like I had squeezed all the awesomeness juices out of the market and bought the best stuff for me. Except maybe that muppet jacket, which was so so so fluffy and would've been cool to wear.








Sorry if that was jumper overkill, but seriously it's so awesome! Am I right? I hope I'm right. Now you all have to leave comments saying how good my brother is at photography, so he will willingly take photos of me, instead of me having to resort to bribes. He said people are boring to photograph. Does this jumper look boring to you?!

Okay that's enough with the jumper. Other news is the four day weekend, which is coming to an end. I have just spent over 16 hours watching every Harry Potter movie, for my friends church. Everyone was raising money and we raised over $3,700 to improve schooling for kids in India whose mum's are sex slaves. It was a lot of fun and the first time I (almost) stayed up all night, I did doze off in seven part two and the end of five. So I missed two massive fight scenes. Its okay though, i don't think I will be watching Harry Potter for a LOOOOOONNNGGG time.

Love CARLA

10 comments:

  1. WOW this jumper is insane I would never take it off if I were you. It seems that (a) this was a small market or (b) you spent a lot of money there, because I have yet to feel that satisfaction.
    Tell your brother he is the next big thang in photography :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun blog! wanna follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAHH ITS ANMAZINFGBOBBLES!!! its so cool!!! Why did you find it and not me T___T... grrr.. jk I <3 you (in a platonic, internet buddies way)!!! Really I love the colors... it makes me want to jumpa around... hehehhe
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT SWEATER IS AMAZING. I WANT IT ON ME NOW EVEN THOUGH IT IS SOOOOOO HOT HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT i WANT THAT SWEATER and your blog is like the best thing ever <3333

    :) xxx
    http://naivbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sweater rocks life, and your brother is a skilled photographer! And I know what you mean about shopping and the half satisfied feeling. Happens to me ALL THE TIME. But then I forget and move on to new obsessions! Love your blog! I think my follower thing was stupid, so I refollowed you, but I may already have been following you... not sure. Either way though, you're on my list of fav bloggers!

    xx Eva
    stylewandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo jelly!!! Ha ha ha. No but seriously that jumper rocks my socks bro!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. there never could be over kill of this jumper - ugly and heinous and glorious! Holly x

    www.thehollyriversshow.com

    ReplyDelete