Friday, 13 April 2012

rock on gold dust woman

Hi
today is the second last day of holidays and while I remain by usual relaxed, super cool self, I am freaking out just a little bit about the musical auditions. The musical is thouroghly modern millie and it's set in the 20's in new york. I've seen the movie. But if I am going to do an American accent (which I don't think we have to ) I will risk sounding like a like totally chiuaua beverly hills person, when really the part I'm reading is all shy and stuff.

Anyway, I don't have any outfit photos today, but I thought I'd show you some photos from Papier Mache, which is a magazine I bought at the art gallery shop in the city. I want to get a different magazine every second month, so if you know any cool ones that aren't a million dollars and very heavy, please tell me. Papier Mache has no pictures of adults and most of the kids are younger than me.I guess its for groovy parents.










 and also here is a big drawing thing I did for my desk:
That black thing with the speech bubble is supposed to be a dust gremlin from the movie Totoro.

And one more thing. If you are just hanging around at home for the day and no human contact is anticipated, what do you wear?? Do you make an effort to wear something ownage or do you just hang around in your pjyamas, eating easter eggs and watching Friends?

LOTS OF LOVE
CARLA:)

4 comments:

  1. awesome magazine shots- greta pics, I love the one with the kooky glasses!

    Hope you're having a beautiful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ's all the way carla!!
    We should hang out in a PJ's one day all day together :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Comely, Bon, i-D, Deicate and Wonderland are all good :)

      Delete
  3. sick pictures!! love alexa ^.^

    http://naivebones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete