Tuesday, 10 April 2012

let the morning time drop all its petals on me

HI.
Easter is over. three of my eggs were dropped and I think the dog got high on the spray paint I used to spray my easter stick branch things.
Today me, my brother and my best friend went to take our temporary dog for a walk. We went into some alleyways, and then it started to rain and it was like we were in a movie. You know like Little Rascals or something, where everyone has grazed knees and has secret handshakes. Or like Fantastic Five by Enid Blyton. Here are some photos I took in the alley. There is some graffitti, nothing really amazing, but still and there's also a old house, that is all sterotypical haunted house, but it kind of nice in some way.The little dog is called Sofia, she is very cute but isn't toilet trained.









Yesterday I spent all day knitting, with no toilet breaks and brownies, a peant butter sandwich and some salad for sustaniance. My cousin repared her Alannah Hill dress and my auntie helped us and sorted her massive amounts of buttons. She has 10 sewing machines, endless buttons and two crates of wool that she gave me for knitting. I am planning to put some knitting art around my suburb and people will be like 'WOW, ART!!!!" If you have no idea what I'm talking about look here.

I don't have much else to say. Holidays are over in 5 days and when I go back to school I'm auditioning for a musical, I am really scared, wish me lots of luck.

Do you like my ukulele?
LOTS OF LOVE AND STUFF
Carla:)

3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit!!! OMGOODNESS (my new weird word for when I pretend to be a normal teen... hehehehe... and a UKULELE?! Can I adopt you as my internet sister?! sorry for being a creeper... mwahahahhahahah!! Anyways these photos are grrrreat!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of luck! the ukulele pics are my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your outfit and the 'clapton is god' photo thanks so much for your lovley comment xx

    ReplyDelete