Saturday, 11 February 2012

let them eat cake

Hi
During an english spelling test my teacher had to use unfashionable in a sentence:
"Unfashionable. Jeggings are very unfashionable. Unfashionable."

Probably the highlight of the day.

On Friday night we watched Marie Anotionette. I have never before wanted to pile my hair on the very top of my head, wait thats what I do every day. But one day I aim to turn this...
into this:

Even though the point of view of this motion picture is debatable, as in we view Marie Antoinette as inoocent, I believe the costume was fantastic as were the desserts.
(that sounded so professional.)
Here are photos:





and things that remind me of this movie:
Internet yummy noises

Meadham Kirchoff spring 2012


And while we are on the Frenchy theme. Did you know in the sewers of Paris they found an orangutan skeleton? I wonder how it got there. That would make a really good story. YES! I'll write one and put it one here along with my hot glue gun poem:)

And finally here is a song:

Her name is Pomplamousse, it means grapefruit in French.

YAY!
hope this hasn't been a bad post, randomly looking at big hair and talking about sewers.

Stay french, even if your not (like me),Love CARLA

5 comments:

  1. That movie always reminds me of cotton candy. Nice screen shots! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that film, I always quite liked the way that they make her out to be innocent, just because there are always more than one side to a story, and although not entirely innocent, she was so young and out of touch that it was hardly her fault either. I loved the soundtrack to the film as well!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want to eat a cotton candy color cake... yummmyyy.. These pictures are so... pastel-y! I totally love the meadham shoes!
    Love
    Charchar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! :)
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really liked that movie visually, in a very pretty, & artfullly inspiring way, but i found the story & music dull. carla wears a very pretty yellow floral crown.

    ReplyDelete