Wednesday, 15 February 2012

I said be careful his bow tie is really a camera

Hi.
Here is my asian style dress that I got from Retro Star sale. I attempted to do my hair in those cute little bun thingys but in my opinion they look more like sticky out bulbs. For some reason my face is serious in these photos. pretend I am a politician or something.

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS!





It is really fun to wear, which sounds weird but it's true. And the buttons take like three hours to do up and undo. Well I should go as I have homework. But on the weekend we are going to high tea, because we are fancy pantses and I can show you my Harry Wragg dress.

Ciao choucho bellos (bye, beautiful donkeys)
:):):):):):):):):):)

2 comments:

  1. it's a very pretty dress. your hair reminds me of princess leia. have fun at high tea, & doing your homework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress, it suits your pale skin. I used to do my hair like that all the time a few years ago but it's too short now :(

    I have awarded you the versatile blogger award because I like your blog :) Clickety click here to go to my blog and see what it's all about!

    I hope your High Tea was as fabulous as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete