I have received my first ever award ever. It is the versatile blogger award.
THINGS I DID AFTER THE AWARD:
2. look up versatile
3.Party a tinsy bit more.
Thank you chazzehhh at Contriving Fashion for awarding me this grand award.
- thank the person who nominated you for the award and give a shout out and link to their blog on your blog.
- share 7 random facts about yourself
- pass the award on to other bloggers who you like.
Seven random facts about me:
1. I find it difficult to eat meat without thinking too much about where it's come from and get freaked out.
2. I sing almost nonstop at home, just ask my brother
3. I wish I looked more Italian. My maths teacher said "I've never seen an Italian with red hair." Not that I don't like my hair.
4. I hate it when people talk about how Santa isn't real and start analysing the evidence of why his isn't, I just want people to shut up and believe, same with the Easter Bunny. Tooth Fairy, forget about it, do adults think we're stupid.
5. I do not understand the big deal about maxi dresses.
6. I also do not understand why the most romantic movie of all time is named after a piece of stationary. (the notebook.)
7. The movie Troy made me cry. So did West Side Story.
Thanks for reading.
And i present this award to Cess from the flowered fashion.
warning: any comments about santa/easter bunny and whether they exist will be hunted down and possibly wedgied.