Thursday, 16 February 2012

You know constellations in the stars, I'm happy I don't know what they are

hi.
I have received my first ever award ever. It is the versatile blogger award.
THINGS I DID AFTER THE AWARD:

1. PARTY!

2. look up versatile

3.Party a tinsy bit more.

Thank you chazzehhh at Contriving Fashion for awarding me this grand award.

RULES:

  • thank the person who nominated you for the award and give a shout out and link to their blog on your blog. 
  • share 7 random facts about yourself
  • pass the award on to other bloggers who you like.
Seven random facts about me:

1. I find it difficult to eat meat without thinking too much about where it's come from and get freaked out.

2. I sing almost nonstop at home, just ask my brother

3. I wish I looked more Italian. My maths teacher said "I've never seen an Italian with red hair." Not that I don't like my hair.

4. I hate it when people talk about how Santa isn't real and start analysing the evidence of why his isn't, I just want people to shut up and believe, same with the Easter Bunny. Tooth Fairy, forget about it, do adults think we're stupid.

5. I do not understand the big deal about maxi dresses.

6. I also do not understand why the most romantic movie of all time is named after a piece of stationary. (the notebook.)

7. The movie Troy made me cry. So did West Side Story.


Thanks for reading.
And i present this award to Cess from the flowered fashion.

YAY!

warning: any comments about santa/easter bunny and whether they exist will be hunted down and possibly wedgied.

CARLA:)

1 comment:

  1. Okay thank you!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! EEEKKKKK!!!!!!! AKKKK!!!!!!! EEEEEPPPP!!! Okay Ineed to do this soon!!! there!! HAPPIENESSSSSS!!!! is it weird to be so excited... I DONT CARE IF IT IS!!! YIP!
    Charlotte
    Oh and look on rookiemag.com today, I have a piece on it and I'm trying to get my "blogging buddies" to read it... yes you are a blogging buddy (be proud of the odd name)

    ReplyDelete