Thursday, 19 January 2012

set the night on fire if we want to

greetings.

Today I am going to mush all my faerieish gardenish generally green feelings into the internet for you. I don't feel like talking much today and I am kind of wishing I had a cool poem thing about faeries. But at present I don't. I am also feeling in an Arietty mood. Arietty is the studio ghilbli version of the borrowers. You have all probably seen it, but in case you haven't it's about little people living in a old house and who borrow from the humans living there. Its really cool and my brother is starting a blog about anime and all that jazz.




My best friend gave me the iron on patch for late christmas. I also ironed a snail onto my yellow overalls. My top is a handme down and it says queen of the garden. I love hand me downs cause I always get awesome clothes that smell like my cousins. YAY! And I know I look wierd in the last photo, but I anticipated my brothers answer to me askinbg if he could take a photo of me (no.) So I had to take a slightly unflattering picture.






Well, hope you enjoyed looking at my feet and some dirt. Here is a little chant thing that is meant to call faeries that I found in a book:



The fairy call, a spell for summoning fairies

Sit where the cat sits. Cross your toes.
Close your eyes. And smell a rose.
Then say under your breath:
"I believe in fairies, sure as death."

Gadflykins! Gladtrypins!
Gutterpuss and Cass!
Come to me fairily.
Each lad and lass!



Love Carla, queen of the garden.

Ps: my cousins wanted be to put them on here. So, hello to my "awesome" cousin jazcav. and my awesome cousin lee.

I invite you to share any fairy sightings or spells etc in the comments.

7 comments:

  1. dear carla queen of the garden, & fairy spell enchantress, your floral crown photo is delightful. your rainbow heart a treasure. my brain is far too dead to summon fairies this moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel awesome when I recognise lyrics as title posts (Northen Lights by Cider Sky yes?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly a queen, with
    your beauty beyond measure
    and making a crown is how you spent leisure (time)
    seeeeee I made you a wee little poem!!!
    Anyways I want to interview people for my blog, like you, so yeah...
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love your blog so so much :). I am now following. If you can check my blog and maybe join that would great. Thanks for your time.

    GodBless,
    Steven B.
    http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute blog!

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the flower thing around your head in one of the photos, hehe (:

    ReplyDelete