Friday, 6 January 2012

Wish I had a mango tree

d**b
Hi.
Having almost a month off school I have realised something extremely valuable:
Work is over rated.

Ta da!!!! Just call me professor of couchpotatoology (the study of being a couch potato, if that was too advanced for you non professors)

Anyway. There are some glorious photos I want to share with you after this brief or in other words rambling (thats couchpotatoology lingo) list! YAY!

A LIST OF IMPORTANT THINGS THAT MIGHT NOT SEEM IMPORTANT BUT ARE STILL PRETTY IMPORTANT THINGS I HAVE DONE ON HOLIDAYS:


  • Helping a best friends of mine find herself (less sappily known as sorting yourself out)
  • Which involved lots of hours of shopping and a free top for me
  • YAY!
  • Am nearly finished watching Friends, which is another skill of a ologist such as myself (sitting on butt all day that is.)
  • Rearranged my room a bit. 
  • Defaced a bratz doll with the friend I later sorted out.
  • It was slightly disturbing and we disposed of the bratz doll shortly afterwards
  • It had an arm sticking out of its head
  • Just so you realise the disturbing factor
  • Decorated shoes that I can't even wear.
  • (now punching a wall)
  • Slept till 9:17 this morning
  • (a personal holiday record of mine)
  • pathetic I know, I greatly admire those who can sleep till midday
  • Watched my brother burn stuff with a magnifying glass
  • Proud, but slightly worried.
  • Oh, we also tried to melt the bratz arm, but failed.
  • And the list goes on
  • and on
  • or I can't think of any other things I have done on the holidays

Let the photos commence!
I spent ages writing and sticking and then was informed my delicate shoes will get wrecked if I walk in them.

Home made flower wreath.
Yippee for glue guns.
I will post my "Ode to the Hot Glue Gun" poem one day



This is what australia looks like.
(Not really)

An extremely cool device that was too expensive to buy for my brother.
(Who needs no encouragement to the amount of sauce he puts on food.)

My backpack.

Me on the side.
Notice the bum chin.
Don't you wish you had one?

Some questions:

No one has told me about the ball dropping in New York! Please! I need something cool to think about. How was it????

Does anyone have any questions for me??? 
Please, everyone likes to talk about themselves, I would love to fulfil your lives and curiosity.

I know this is random but favourite song?

Oh and um favourite instrument? 

Stay awesome:)
Love carla.
couchpotatoologist and hot glue gun lover.

6 comments:

  1. Yes I do like in the U.S.A. But you live in Australia=AWESOME!!! you seem to have had a much more productive vacation than me. and Cool outfit, and butt chin (hehe).
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your homemade floral head wreath sunshine yellow & orange wearing your fave overalls ever. :) the bratz thing is making me think you might have interest in science. perhaps chemistry? why can't you seal the shoes with some kind of varnish, & then wear them? my fave instrument is a guitar of course. your austrailian sunset looks just like texas. my question for you is have you tried making any of your grandma's recipes yet? what's your favorite fairy tale? oh & have you seen this book?
    http://www.amazon.com/Fairie-ality-Fashion-Collection-House-Ellwand/dp/0763614130

    i love mine so much, i bought a copy for my best friend too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you headband is way pretty!!

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome headband you made here! Glue guns are like a Savior when you don't really know how to sew like me =[

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh your shoes look great! have you tried spraying a layer of clear varnish on them? and so sweet that you took time to help a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i'm totally in love with your dungarees. seriously - i'm more than lovestruck!
    and your floral headband? total yay!

    if you’re interested – i’m hosting pretty rad giveaway!
    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete