Having almost a month off school I have realised something extremely valuable:
Work is over rated.
Ta da!!!! Just call me professor of couchpotatoology (the study of being a couch potato, if that was too advanced for you non professors)
Anyway. There are some glorious photos I want to share with you after this brief or in other words rambling (thats couchpotatoology lingo) list! YAY!
A LIST OF IMPORTANT THINGS THAT MIGHT NOT SEEM IMPORTANT BUT ARE STILL PRETTY IMPORTANT THINGS I HAVE DONE ON HOLIDAYS:
- Helping a best friends of mine find herself (less sappily known as sorting yourself out)
- Which involved lots of hours of shopping and a free top for me
- Am nearly finished watching Friends, which is another skill of a ologist such as myself (sitting on butt all day that is.)
- Rearranged my room a bit.
- Defaced a bratz doll with the friend I later sorted out.
- It was slightly disturbing and we disposed of the bratz doll shortly afterwards
- It had an arm sticking out of its head
- Just so you realise the disturbing factor
- Decorated shoes that I can't even wear.
- (now punching a wall)
- Slept till 9:17 this morning
- (a personal holiday record of mine)
- pathetic I know, I greatly admire those who can sleep till midday
- Watched my brother burn stuff with a magnifying glass
- Proud, but slightly worried.
- Oh, we also tried to melt the bratz arm, but failed.
- And the list goes on
- and on
- or I can't think of any other things I have done on the holidays
Let the photos commence!
|I spent ages writing and sticking and then was informed my delicate shoes will get wrecked if I walk in them.|
|Home made flower wreath.|
Yippee for glue guns.
I will post my "Ode to the Hot Glue Gun" poem one day
|This is what australia looks like.|
|An extremely cool device that was too expensive to buy for my brother.|
(Who needs no encouragement to the amount of sauce he puts on food.)
|Me on the side.|
Notice the bum chin.
Don't you wish you had one?
No one has told me about the ball dropping in New York! Please! I need something cool to think about. How was it????
Does anyone have any questions for me???
everyone likes to talk about themselves, I would love to fulfil your lives and curiosity.
I know this is random but favourite song?
Oh and um favourite instrument?
couchpotatoologist and hot glue gun lover.