Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Calling all skilled bloggers and Carla observers

Hi.
This post may be wierd, but lately I have been thinking lots about how I want to change my blog and being jealous of all you awesome cool kids.sometimes jealous is good with blogs cause it means you are really enjoying a particular blog, but I have been jealous in a way that makes me feel like I should be more like many of you and really be myself everyday and learn more about fashion and blog more.

Now all you blogging philosophers please answer this question.....

What is the meaning of life???!!!
(not really, but you can answer if you want do fun, the answer 24 will be accepted:)


But the real questions......

do you see my blog as a fashion/style blog?

If not how would you describe my blog?

If yes, do you feel I should talk more about designers and stuff?

Is there anything you wish I would change about my blog? (be honest)

Do you want me to shut up?

If you want to say something that you think might offend me and are too polite to say it please be anonymous.


Thank you thank you thank you

But don't think I am going to change myself for what you guys want I just want feedback and something to think about.

If your new here I'm sorry this is probably really whingy and freaky.

Im cool, really.


Lots of love and please please answer, CARLA:)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carla here are answers to your qs:


    do you see my blog as a fashion/style blog?
    Sometime yes, you do have cool style but your blog is much more than that.

    If not how would you describe my blog?
    Really funny. Always makes me smile. Weird (in a good way). Carla has cool style.

    If yes, do you feel I should talk more about designers and stuff?
    If you want. I'd love to hear what you think about all the shows and stuff, but your blog is grrrrreat as it is,

    Is there anything you wish I would change about my blog? (be honest)
    Hmmm... No not really. that you didnt have friends (and school) and that your whole day was devoted to amusing me with your blog (that was a joke... sort of... hehe)

    Do you want me to shut up?
    NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always say that YOUR blog should be a reflection of YOU, in the ways YOU want to express yourself. dear carla, YOU get to choose what way that is. it can be whatever YOU want. i like YOUR blog, or i wouldn't keep reading it. did that help, in anyway shape or form? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog, just post more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't change your blog! You might not be a typical fashion blog but who wants to be one of those anyways, people don't want to see the same catwalk shows on every blog, it gets dull. I follow you because you're a little bit crazy and a lot more different to most of the other blogs out there. Hurruh for being yourself!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would describe your blog as a really original blog. don't change the layout it is very creative! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you see my blog as a fashion/style blog?
    kind of, as you do post some interesting outfity type thingys :)

    If not how would you describe my blog?

    Creative, hipster and young. With a hint of random.

    If yes, do you feel I should talk more about designers and stuff?

    Only if it actaully interests you. I personally find 50+ pictures of Thierry Muglers catwalk mind numbingly boring, but snippets here and there is interesting and fun! :)

    Is there anything you wish I would change about my blog? (be honest)

    More outfit pictures, defo. I think if you want this to be more of a fashion blog then its a good idea. I'm nosy and enjoy looking at peoples wardobes and how they style things:D Maybe if you could do book/anime/gaming/film reviews? If your into of that stuff of course :)

    Do you want me to shut up?
    No. :D

    ReplyDelete