Tuesday, 27 December 2011

I'll make you a star in my universe.

hi.
Sorry but the holidays have been extremely busy for me.

or I could say somehing that is actualy true.

like.....
Carla is pretty lazy.

I have accomplished a few things though, emphasis on the few part. Out of the 101 things to do list I have made, I have done a grand total of 12 of them. I have been having a lot of fun, but you can only tick the watching Friends box on my list so many times. Here is my amazing list, please note there is another half page on the back.


please notice the harry potter box set in the background, number seven part 1 and 2 has recently been added thanks to christmas:)

I also decorated my typewriter case. Which was extremely good fun. It involved writing a page of words, usually song lyrics or friends episodes, and then ripping it all up and sticking it down. There was some difficulties with the CARLA bit, but it was fine.




Look at my brothers graceful hand. I have always been envious of how girly his hands look.
and here is a song that is really addictive to listen to. And angus and julia stone are aussie, which owns like macaroni and cheese.
(sorry if that was confusing. translation: this is a good song)
YAY! let me know if you like it:) if you don"t, please don't tell me.

expect some outfit posts and my awesome christmas presents.

LOVE CARLA, future typewriter case designer and lazyologist.

4 comments:

  1. I love the type writer case!! Its really cool... Thank you soo much for saying my blog is one of your favorites, yours is one of mine too... WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THAT LONG!!! jk, its okay...
    <3 (ugly heart)
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Happy Christmas! I've become stalkerish and get excited when I see you have posted a new post. Creepy? Maybe :) Cool typewriter case, and yes pleeassse do a present post :) (I'm so nosy!)
    PS I love Angus and Julia Stone....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your typewriter case is looking so rad! That must have taken hours, huh? I'm glad you are enjoying the holidays and don't worry about being lazy. It happens to all of us haha.

    P.S. Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left me! You have an awesome blog here. Would you like to follow each other?

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  4. graceful bro hand fun description, & creative typewriter case decor, which i'm sure took hours to do. it's your vacation, be as lazy as you wanna be.

    ReplyDelete