First of all I apologies to everyone who can read Italian. I said this to my Nonna once, and she thought I was CRAZY!! I also hope the spelling is correct.
It was 30 degrees Celcius today. And just when it starts getting hot, I see the coolest jumper ever in Salvos. I need winter!!!!!
I got a typewriter, can you believe it? now I can write a novel in a vintage dress and not feel stupid! My dream has come true. Birthdays own like cookie dough pop tarts:)
First I am going to write a list.
A LIST OF EVENTS THAT OCCURRED ON MY BIRTHDAY DINNER:
- We spoke italian (okay, okay, grazie and ciao) to the "dreamy" Italian waiters
- I listened to the WHOLE restaurant sing happy birthday to me
- Experienced some unfortunate low riding and butt cracks.
- had nutella pizza
- felt full
- wore yellow overalls and flower wreath
- people stared
- oh well
- met an american lady
- who enjoyed talking and hugging
- she had been on the set of Gilmore Girls
- !! i was impressed
- Had the urge to dance
- and speak fluent italian
- Wish I spoke Italian
- I really wanted to know what the manager was shouting at the waiters :)
A LIST OF MORE :) PRESENTS I GOT:
- A flower wreath, yippee! Now all I need to do is convince the principal flower wreaths ARE school uniform
- A brand new I pod cover!!!!
- A sportsgirl voucher, hello more flower wreaths.
- Just kidding (mum hopes:)
- A very pretty umbrella, that now completes the Mary Poppins fantasy
- A vintage knitwear book!!!
- YAY YAY YAY,
- and dad says a kombi is on his Christmas list.
- Can you imagine being picked up in a kombi.
- i love my life:)
Also here are some photos of my outfit today:
|feet glorious feet.|
|My new flower wreath- Sportsgirl (thanks Charli)|
Mustard top-cool girl (thanks Charli's mum)
necklace-(thanks more to Charli)
Shorts-dotti (thanks to ME!!!! finally.)
Legs-my own (thanks mum.)
|Excuse the random, suspicious finger.|
|me and Charli being skilled|
Hope you like these photos. I do, but the quality is so so so so bad!!!!!
Well, goodbye, nothing much else to write.
Actually there is loads to write but I want to play with my type writer.
Can you speak (fluently) any other languages??
Did you know type writers DON'T have spell check, jeez who knew??
What is your dream vehicle?,broom sticks, magic carpets and unicorns are allowed,