Saturday, 5 November 2011

Quante porte ha L'automobile?

HI.

First of all I apologies to everyone who can read Italian. I said this to my Nonna once, and she thought I was CRAZY!! I also hope the spelling is correct.

It was 30 degrees Celcius today. And just when it starts getting hot, I see the coolest jumper ever in Salvos. I need winter!!!!!

 I got a typewriter, can you believe it? now I can write a novel in a vintage dress and not feel stupid! My dream has come true. Birthdays own like cookie dough pop tarts:)

First I am going to write a list.

A LIST OF EVENTS THAT OCCURRED ON MY BIRTHDAY DINNER:

  • We spoke italian (okay, okay, grazie and ciao) to the "dreamy" Italian waiters
  • I listened to the WHOLE restaurant sing happy birthday to me
  • twice
  • Experienced some unfortunate low riding and butt cracks.
  • had nutella pizza
  • felt full
  • wore yellow overalls and flower wreath
  • people stared
  • oh well
  • met an american lady
  • who enjoyed talking and hugging
  • she had been on the set of Gilmore Girls
  • !! i was impressed
  • Had the urge to dance
  • and speak fluent italian
  • Wish I spoke Italian
  • I really wanted to know what the manager was shouting at the waiters :)

A LIST OF MORE :) PRESENTS I GOT:

  • A flower wreath, yippee! Now all I need to do is convince the principal flower wreaths ARE school uniform
  • A brand new I pod cover!!!!
  • A sportsgirl voucher, hello more flower wreaths.
  • Just kidding (mum hopes:)
  • A very pretty umbrella, that now completes the Mary Poppins fantasy
  • A vintage knitwear book!!!
  • YAY YAY YAY,
  • and dad says a kombi is on his Christmas list.
  • Can you imagine being picked up in a kombi.
  • !!!!!!!!!!
  • i love my life:)




Also here are some photos of my outfit today:






feet glorious feet.





My new flower wreath- Sportsgirl (thanks Charli)
Mustard top-cool girl (thanks Charli's mum)
necklace-(thanks more to Charli)
Shorts-dotti (thanks to ME!!!! finally.)
Legs-my own (thanks mum.)

Excuse the random, suspicious finger.

me and Charli being skilled




Hope you like these photos. I do, but the quality is so so so so bad!!!!! 

ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!

Well, goodbye, nothing much else to write.


Actually there is loads to write but I want to play with my type writer.

:)
LOVE CARLA!

PS: Questions:

Can you speak (fluently) any other languages??

Did you know type writers DON'T have spell check, jeez who knew??

What is your dream vehicle?,broom sticks, magic carpets and unicorns are allowed,


26 comments:

  1. I speak fluent Irish (Gaeilge), almost fluent German (6 years of it!) and a little bit of Italian. :D I did know typewriters don't have spellcheck. And dream vehicle...unicorn of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun birthday, I like your flower wreath :) Hmm I can speak Japanese and Chinese and that's it :/ That's super cool that you got a typewriter. My dream vehicle would most definitely be a unicorn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your shiiirt :3 and the flowers make you look like a woodland nymph. I love it. Redheads rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dreamy yellow blouse! that floral wreath should definitely be part of your school uniform. i always wanted to be magic like mary poppins, & fly with a pretty umbrella, from the clouds. i didn't think her umbrella was very pretty though, did you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dig your style! And I don't speak any other languages and my dream vehicle is an old white Landrover-- safari style :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the top and happy belated birthday girl:)

    stay happy.
    redpunzel

    the electruc heart girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. schöne bilder ❤

    Lieben Gruß.

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday, i love your head band...but nutella pizza...what is this nonsense and why arent i eating it now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like amazing presents!! My dream vehicle would have to be some sort of Audi.


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice blog, redpunzel!

    have you seen my GIVEAWAY?

    it's a sweet MACARON and CHANEL giveaway.

    please have a look <3

    lovely greets
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for following and dropping by my blog.. you've got a nice blog too (:
    I'm a follower (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing pics sweety!!! really adorable!!!
    If you like my blog and you wanna... we could followed each other! :)

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J.
    http://www.absostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are hilarious! Love the pics too! Italian is cool .
    ps-happy late bday <#
    dark--passion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your yellow top and I think that your principal should totally agree with flower wreaths being school uniform, they look great :)

    A pre 1972 Landrover would be my dream car if fuel was cheaper. I don't think I have enough balance for brooms or magic carpets!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love reading your blog :) that's why i'm your new follower. follow me back please? :)

    xx,
    http://www.christiebluee.blogspot.com

    p.s. the flower wreath is so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a lovely shirt!!! and i love that ur always with a flower on ur hair!!
    xxx

    www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. YOU ARE AWESOME! THE END!
    Please look at my blog!(and comment!often!)
    Thanks!
    Sara
    http://godsgirl-sararose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute blog, i follow you darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. First of all . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D :D :D How old are you now and when was your birthday? Also, what does Quante porte ha L'autombile mean? Love your outfit! :D I have an electric typewriter but I'm out of typewriter ink. :P I prefer the computer anyways. ;) To answer your questions, I do speak fluently in one language . . . ENGLISH. I speak a LITTLE bit of French (enough I can understand most of what french people say, although I've never been to france, I want to though! :D ) and some Portuguese. My mom's one hundred percent Portuguese and both my mom, my dad, my mom's mom, and many other relatives on my mom's side speak Portuguese. And for my dream transportation? I've always wanted to fly (airplanes do not count) since I was a little girl, so WINGS!!! :D :D :D If that's not possible, a horse that could live in my backyard and I could ride in my backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I changed my mind. Horse OR Unicorn! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I hope you had a great birthday! sounded really fun! I only speak english, and I wish I could ride a magic carpet!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hope you had the bestest birthday!! I love your flower wreath!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I speak Spanish fluently, and I always wonder how easy/difficult it would be for me to learn Italian.

    ReplyDelete