A list for thee:
- I listened to predictions of the falling of our extremely speedy elevator, going up 88 storeys in 38 seconds.
- I am terrified of elevators.
- Boys don't seem to apreciate this
- Got 99 Luftballoons stuck in my head because of a friend who needs to control her I pod singing
- Saw the most prettiest bank
- Watched my teacher eyeing off some shoes instead of listening to the extremely interesting, informative talk we were meant to be listening to
- Went to chinatown
- Saw a big astro boy figurine
- Bought loads of food
- Paid way too much for icecream
- it was yum anyway
- Us, the uncultured private school kids we are, bought slurpies from 7/11 in Chinatown, instead of the multiitudes of chineese cuisine avaliable in you know, CHINATOWN.
NOW I WILL PRESENT THE LLAMAS:
Also, me, my dad and my brother drew a labryinth in chalk on our deck. Here it is, including my brother's stylish socks:
It is supposed to bring you closer to God, and you can hardly fit your feet in, and also it'll be washed off tommorrow.
Don't really knwo what to write. Here is a photo to make you smile:
|LLAMA, LLAMA, LLAMA!!!|
Sorry if this has been a horrid post! (horrid, I sound so English.) Sorry, I'm so daft, for not bringing a electric gutair solo post to you. (Daft!!!)
Please comment, even if it is only to say.
"Carla, your llama obsession has to stop. It is scaring all of us."
and then leave a physciatrist's number.
Love CARLA, llama enthusiast and maze lover.