Friday, 18 November 2011

LLAMA, LLAMA, LLAMA!

HI. So the city excursion was suprisingly civilised. I mean as civilised as a year 7 class can be. This guy wore a skirt and people were amusing themselves by spitting off the 88th floor of the tallest tower in the Southern Hemisphere. And the best part was that the booklet work was kept to a minimum and no one suddenly got lost in the streets, leaving everyone searching and fun deprived.

A list for thee:
  • I listened to predictions of the falling of our extremely speedy elevator, going up 88 storeys in 38 seconds.
  • I am terrified of elevators.
  • Boys don't seem to apreciate this
  • Got 99 Luftballoons stuck in my head because of a friend who needs to control her I pod singing
  • Saw the most prettiest bank
  • Watched my teacher eyeing off some shoes instead of listening to the extremely interesting, informative talk we were meant to be listening to
  • Went to chinatown
  • Saw a big astro boy figurine
  • Bought loads of food
  • Paid way too much for icecream
  • it was yum anyway
  • Us, the uncultured private school kids we are, bought slurpies from 7/11 in Chinatown, instead of the multiitudes of chineese cuisine avaliable in you know, CHINATOWN.
So, this is going to be an average post, probably equivalent to maybe, lets say a bassoon solo, instead of an amazing post, equivalent to an electric gutair solo. (sorry, I'm running out of sandwiches.)

NOW I WILL PRESENT THE LLAMAS:

This is a drawing I did for my picture story book at school. It's about a hippie llama called Harold who gets lost in the city.

Also, me, my dad and my brother drew a labryinth in chalk on our deck. Here it is, including my brother's stylish socks:


It is supposed to bring you closer to God, and you can hardly fit your feet in, and also it'll be washed off tommorrow.
Don't really knwo what to write. Here is a photo to make you smile:

LLAMA, LLAMA, LLAMA!!!

Sorry if this has been a horrid post! (horrid, I sound so English.) Sorry, I'm so daft, for not bringing a electric gutair solo post to you. (Daft!!!)

Please comment, even if it is only to say.
"Carla, your llama obsession has to stop. It is scaring all of us."
and then leave a physciatrist's number.

Please.

Love CARLA, llama enthusiast and maze lover.


8 comments:

  1. Carla, your llama obsession has to stop. It is scaring all of us. 089 7756132.

    ReplyDelete
  2. personal faves: the boy in the skirt, teacher eyeing shoes, slurpees, labyrinth closer to god maze! there's always room for an electric guitar solo. is your mama a llama? i heard the luft balloon song was about war, on vh-1 behind the music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment dear! Are you sure that you're follow me by GFC? Because you don't appear on my GFC Followers list...Check it please! Then, I’ll follow you!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you had fun in chinatown :D I think llamas are cute and silly, ahaha! I refuse to put your obsession statement, as I don't think there's anything wrong with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was not a horrid post. It made me laugh in some parts. Also sounds like you had a fun trip. Love the llama pictures. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. I don't think you should stop your llama obsession! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, the last pic, the hooded llama is soo cute <3
    xxx
    www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you ever heard of Lemmings? You should look them up. They're SUPER cute, but extremely weird and stupid. Sometimes, one of the lemmings will jump off of a cliff and the rest of the pack will jump off of the cliff, too, just because one of them did. :P

    ReplyDelete