Now I know you have all spent many sleepless nights wondering and wondering about how old I am. And fretting about the million dollars the correct age guesser will recieve. What million dollars? you ask frantically, oh, did I not mention that, I will reply, innocently. But ha ha, it doesn't matter, because NONE of you guessed, so close Magic Violinist, but you changed to 14. I just turned, two hours ago........13!!!
Too bad for you guys, and I was willing to throw in a set of steak knives too, plus a video of me dancing to soulja boy. Your loss.
Today I am going to share with you my birthday presents, so far......
A LIST OF THE WONDERS I HAVE RECEIVED TO CELEBRATE THE DAY I WAS BIRTHED:
- A double DVD of footloose, and flashdance. Movies I am too noobish to have seen. I have seen Annie though, it's okay, no need to hyperventilate and worry about my movie issues.
- A book that has a boy and a girl on the cover and probably includes nail polish and OMG sessions.
- Can't wait to read it!!
- A DIY fashion book, so now I have something guiding me, it's okay, the clothing massacre has ended.
- Two beautiful jewellery boxes, now all I need is the jewellery. YES, JEWELLERY YEEEEESSSSS.
- A pandora charm.
- two tops
- some lovely, lovely,lovely jeans (look down)
- and finally
- something amazing
- something to fill my previous sad sad pathetic existence.
- some thing I have dreamt about.
- (for anyone who has no idea what I am going on about, hold off calling the police/physciatrists, have a look here and here.)
i can hear how excited you are as you read this, that's how strong the power of the internet is, I can actually hear the screams and applause (i'm sure there will definitely be applause.) Maybe even a standing ovation.
HERE , see for yourself the awesomness:
Also here are some photos of my blue jeans, but warning, they may look less impressive after the sheer skills of these overalls.
|Sorry they are all pixelish.|
|Head to toe in gifts:)|
So thanks for listening and applauding. I spent my birthday:
- experiencing my own class not knowing whose birthday it was.
- having some year nines sing me happy birthday
- saying happy birthday to a girl who has the same birthday as me
- accidentally saying happy birthday to a girl whose birthday it wasn't
- smelling a mummified fish that had been sitting in 20kg of salt for two terms
- not fun
- getting millions (okay three) phone calls wishing me happy birthday
- listening to songs way too cool for me to sing
- attempting to make a birthday crown thing
- and um, failing.
Are you surprised I am 12? did you expect me to be five or something?
Who likes my overalls??? if you don't, don't say so, i will cry.
What is the best birthday present you have ever gotten?
One day my birthday will be a public holiday and I will be studied by bored adolescents in stuffy classrooms.
But that will have to wait.
LOADS OF LOVE CARLA AND THE OVERALLS:)