Does anyone ever wish they could just morph into their past selves?
no? okay, I'll be quiet now.
But just saying I always think that my old posts are better than the ones these days. Sad face :( (just in case you are oblivious and uneducated in the laws of Carla, this is the part where you start feeling sorry for me and write really sweet comments praising my blogging abilities.)
you could just get creeped out and peeved by my pathetic sadness and leave my blog never to return again. And then dramatic music will play and the audience will gasp. wait, what audience?!
also sorry for the title. Title names escape me sometimes, so today I tried to be all cool and write something from a song. (This ones from Boats and Birds by gregory and the hawk)
anyways. Here is a list of stuff.
THE GRAND LIST OF STUFF:
- Today in soccer we had a water fight and splashed water on our coach
- We had a concert for elderly people,
- I spent most of the time eyeing their slice and sugar free soft drink enviously
- We only have 8 more days of school left
- I am doing an internal happy dance
- we are doing a play in english from the graphic novel of "THE HOBBIT"
- I am
- wait for it......
- NARRATOR ONE!!!
- YAY! It is the perfect part for me, you can just stand there looking professional in your cape.
- I am making a list of things to do on the holidays so I will never be stuck on what to do.
- Any suggestions?
- preferably things that don't require, you know going out of the house.
Now for some photos:
|Yeah, this is what I wore after school.|
|Chilling in my overalls, making you intimidated|
|Yippity doo dah for my dad's awesome scarf.|
From Italia, might I add.
|A very cool photo. With a random ukulele.|
And here are some more:
|My homemade rock pet.|
Also. before I go. I just want you all to know that you are all awesome and that I want crochet bathers for Christmas. Just telling you:)I quite enjoy being random.
What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?
Suggestions for fun, carlaish activities for me to do in the holidays?
Love Carla, overall wearer and wannabe morpher.
(yet again, probably not a real word. perhaps I should make a Carla dictionary.)