Thursday, 22 September 2011

Overalls of the gods

Hi
it's nearly the end of my first week of holidays and I feel like screaming to someone to let me use their time machine already!

Basically this week I have......
  • Picked up some of my friends from school (huh, school! I remeber that....)
  • had a look at lots of vintage stuff i will never get to wear (unless I win the lottery, hmmm or rob a bank. Bank..............interesting...)
  • But i did find something extraordinary
  • something mindboggling
  • something god could only dream of
  • Two words:
  • Yellow
  • Overalls
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Enjoyed being able to stay in bed as long as I like, while my brother is in school uniform!!!!
  • being able to wear what I want
  • not having to hear the words, double PE for two more weeks!!
anyway. This post I really don't have much to say.

But i really feel like making some more lists.

So I have a challenge for you:

Please comment below and tell me what you would like a list of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow carla, easy with the exclamation marks. It's okay, deep breaths. we'll get you to a doctor.

Ciao, Carla

Wait!
Before you go...
Me and my best friend Charli (kungfumushroom.blogspot.com) are planning something.

Something big, something awesome and something involving tie dye and daisy chains.

We are going on the grand journey towards becoming HIPPY NERDS!!!!

wish us luck.
Carla

WAIT!
I forgot I now have 20 followers.

So... I will proceed to have a celebration by myself, eat some cake, sing myself the Carla has 20 followers song and make my awards speech to a room of absolutely no one.

Love carla

8 comments:

  1. Carla has twenty followers
    Twenty followers has she
    And if she did not have twenty followers
    What a sad girl she would be.
    Pretty good right?
    I'm off to make up another verse, now comment with your dream list in mind.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. carla, your blog is truly one of my favorite blogs to read! ooo hippie daisy tie dye chains. are you gonna show photos of your project? best line of your post:.."huh, school! I remeber that"..

    dream list to ignore: if you had that time machine where would you go, & why? would it be back in time in your own life like pushing rewind? would you be yourself? or somebody else? would you pick time periods of people that you know & love? or decades, centuries past? blah, blah, blah

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/2011/09/she-or-me-who-wore-it-best.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are adorable!
    I'd like to be in bed as well!
    Thank goodness weekend is finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 more weeks till i start holidays!! haha

    embrace it while you can!!

    cool thoughts

    x

    http://raisedbythewolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My list challenge for you is to write one about the best reasons to wake up each day and congratulations on your following! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there ! What a lovely blog you have xo
    I want to make a list of the things that i HAVE TO do this week, things such studying studying studying and studying. Wondering why do I need a list? Because I don't know what to study first.

    Oh, school is cruel !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make a list about the most attractive things you find in me :3

    ReplyDelete