Thursday, 8 September 2011

MILOU

Hey.
I am always in different moods, it's crazy. On this particular day I felt like going on a safari, talking like David Attenborough and watching some Tin Tin.

Have a look for yourself:

me tip toeing away from the um, lions.

Examining a rare specimen of flora.

I felt stupid and not stupid at the same time when doing this. Is that how models feel?



Oh yeah. i am wearing my forever new shorts, my mum's socks (!) nerd glasses, Milou hand me down shirt and that is my nonno's satchel that i found at my nonna's house.

Those who don't know, this is the dog from tin tin and I have no idea what milou is.


Those people who don't know who tin tin is, I can't even talk to you.

You should go look it up, and then bask in the ownageness of Tin Tin and Snowy.

Questions:

Do you guys like Tin tin?

Have you checked out my friend's blog? (KungFuMushroom.blogspot.com)

Are my poses good or completely and utterly stupid?

Love Carla, Nature documentary person and Tin tin lover.


Oh and I have past the ten followers mark, I now have, wait for it........ 11 followers, SKILL!

Thanks, bye.

10 comments:

  1. You're too damn cute!

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. David, I think i can see something in the distance. Its the god of awesomness. He is back!!!!!!!!!! Love your post. Cute satchel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i reallyreallyreally adore your milou-jacket - seriously! it's simply glorious. tin tin's the best for sure!

    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're such a gorgeous nerd!! cute outfit <3
    www.sisilia-andreas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your lovely comment! I'm glad you liked the fruit snaps! I think it is soooo hard to shoot food. This post is super cute! Love the jacket.
    xx
    lesaltlake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps... I LOVE David Attenborough.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute Milou jacket :-)
    xoxo - ron

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know the Tin Tin graphic novels, but there just ok to me. I haven't checked out your friend's blog YET, but I want to! :D (I mean, who can't resist a blog called Kung Fu Mushroom? I LOVE mushrooms! :D ) And, your poses are just average. ;) Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. make that 12, followers. safari to where, your backyard? yes, i feel silly when i'm posing for photographs.

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete