Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, but unfortunately I have lost the ability to type.
No just kidding, I've been busy.
ANYWAYS. I am writing this after my first ever social.
Personally i don't see anything social about it. We are seeing the same people we see every day, but there is loud music and the girls are struggling in their heels.
I was picturing a corny american highschool prom the whole way through it.
As always, a list:
THINGS THAT HAPPENED AT THE SOCIAL:
- Lots of awkward year sevens stood around, wishing they were at home eating chinese in front of a romantic comedy
- Some people got asked out, much to a lot of people's delight.
- Those people showed their excitement by erupting with loud squeals, much to my annoyance
- some boys did some stupid things
- EG: found the need to hop on each others shoulders
- unfortunately they didn't play the nutbush
- or the macarena
- not even one teeny, tiny bit of Lionel Richie
- I couldn't see what flavour pizza I was eating
- At least half of the girls took of their heels, tasting the life of a young party girl
- so glad I wore flats
- Saw some couples dance. Very awkwardly might i add.
- My friend threatened to through pizza at the DJ if he didn't play Adele
- My friend asked two teachers and three year 11's to dance
- one of them said yes
- my friend slipped over on some lemonade
- one of my "friends", who is a boy, did some very disturbing dancing
- One of my other friends felt the need to do some random krumping
- I wished for it to end
- And wasted my friday night
sorry no pictures. I'll post something better tomorrow.
Is nightclubbing fun, or do all you guys pretend it is?
What songs would get you dancing?
Do you ever feel like a random krump?