I always feel bad when I don't post for a while, but I'm not cool enough to know the cool, yo dude awesome amount of posts you are meant to do a week.
As you can probably tell, my blogesphere hand book hasn't come yet.
Anyways, it is only two more days until holidays and I cannot wait. So I 'll probably be posting a lot more.
Today I have no outfit photos, but I will make a list, just for you:
THE FUN THINGS OF LIFE:
- krumping to Soulja boy
- Listening to my cello teachers attempt at an Italian accent
- Listening to Officer Krupke from west side story
- Ice magic
- Singing the Pirate song at school and making everyone annoyed
- talking all LOL TOTS AWKS BABE JKS ROFL
- Watching the boys in my class attempt to do Bollywood dancing
- Missing out on RE to do extension of English
- Looking yourself up on google
- Lip syncing to Moves Like Jagger, (charli: ha ha ha)
- Seeing your comments and getting all excited and having this little happy ,fuzzy feeling
- Hand gesturing
- Borrowing ten books from the library and having everybody looking at you funny
- blu tack
- Laughing at the stupid spell check that spells colour, color. Ridiculous!
- Disney channel (not that i watch it or anything...)
- Dancing at a wedding
- Writing random lists such as this and hoping they are entertaining
Hope this wasn't too much of a boring post. Just to make sure the dream I had last night (Losing all except two of my followers) doesn't come true. here are some entertaining pictures of Carla through the ages:
|Meditating on a mountain. yeah, I'm normal.|
|Warning: I can make some pretty hideous faces sometimes|
|LET"S HEAR IT FOR SCRABBLE!!!!!|
|Not so much of an all star now. Am I ? Pshh! Monkey bars, pathetic.|