sorry once again. I was thinking about my blog all week wanting to do a post, but I was staying at my aunties house and we had a very tight schedule of getting up at eleven and then having nutella for breakfast. But seriously though, I solemly swear that I will post more now that I have three whole weeks if holidays!!!!
This post is going to be mega list awesomeness. I an going to tell you about my week in some dotpoints:
- Had an excellent breakfast mix of fruit and lollies, that will be envied by chefs everywhere
- spent 20 excruciating minutes listening to this guy swearing and being racuist on the tram
- found this fully sick awesome hat, didn't realise it was so windy I couldn't wear it without choking myself
- Had an excellent conversation with auntie about fibre and what happens if you don't eat any. and what people do if they don't eat enough fibre
(results too disgusting to write)
|sorry i don't know how to rotate pictures|
|you'll have to get used to sideways Carla:)|
|This is not that creepy. Dolls in general freak me out. I am shielding you from the real creepy ones, you would have nervous breakdowns and not be able to sleep for weeks.|
- Made a daisy chain
- Lay on the grass soaking up my vitamin D
- fed the ducks
|See? Look how menacing it is. It's plotting to kill me, i know it.|
- Went to the zoo
- nearly fainted from the heat (it was only 27 degress celcius, don't know how I'm going to survive summer. I'm going with building an igloo in the freezer section of coles.)
- saw some elephant poo
No just kidding.
Or am I?
Sorry blog deprivation has made me hysterical, Bye.
Carla, meerkat theif and holiday lover :)