I finished Emily last night, which kept me up till eleven. (lucky it was Friday.) and in the morning moved onto Indiana Jones
Anyway, today me and mum went on "searching for dresses to wear to the wedding" part 2. Of course we ended up getting the second dress we looked at, which was a electric blue number from Bardot. But instead of getting it straight away, we preceded to look for another four hours, with a quick hot chocolate break in between. Here is what I wore today:
|Awesomness transferred into a bag. A gift from my bestie's mum.|
This day was such an epic, marathon that I have decided to cram it all into one list. Cool/wierd/annoying things I saw today:
- A DKNY dress for a baby, that was $139
- Some people with multicoloured hair
- A line outside the new, latest craze, shop Zara.
- Some "statue" guys painted silver
- the shortest shorts ever
- some kids on the train talking loudly about things too immature to mention
- a guy missing the train
- us missing the train
- me and mum being called ladies. (I love that)
- Mario chess
- $300 swarvoski flats.
- AlannahHill. Oh my god, heaven.
- Peter Alexander, same thing
|I know they are real people. But it is still so creepy when they move.|
It was so cool. lots of furs (which are apparently only the bad rabbits.) and vintage bow ties, leather gloves. The shop was called Harry Wragg. It isn't that well known yet, becuase I couldn't really find any good pictures. I wish I'd asked that guy for a photo.
melissa shoes is also awesome. It's by Vivienne Westwwod
|Melissa shoes. Awesome shop|
Also, If you want to see something amazing click here: