Thursday, 11 August 2011

Say something to make me smile

Hi
I am having a sad afternoon. I feel like mushy banana on toast, not in a good way.

Have you ever felt like your whole life you are trying to make everyone else happy? And when you do something for your self everyone gets angry at you.

I have a horrible day tomorrow and I think my friend is really angry at me and might make my Friday horrible. Then I won't get what Rebecca black is talking about.

I feel sad.

Please say something to make me smile.
Carla, written from my bed, listening to my playlist: depressing songs. :(
Also check out the happy post below and comment.

6 comments:

  1. trust me, everyone at your age would be thinking the same thing. (I don't know how old you are, so I'm sorry if I happened to be younger than you and i'm talking smug) When you get older you start caring less about what others think about you, and that's how you get dammer as you get older :P

    I'm following you now, and please follow me back!
    http://rosysky2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything is going to be better I know how you feel!! but we have to trust something good is going to happen!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better! I'm going through the exact same thing as you are. Someone who has been very kind and mentored me is practically abandoning our relationship because she doesn't approve of my some of my recent choices. =/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope things are better now!!!
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!!!
    Hope you'll come back & visit my blog again soon!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I'm so sorry. :( I've had friendship troubles before. Here's something to make you smile:

    "Why are you worried about You-Know-Who? You should be worried about You-No-Poo! The Constipation sensation that's sweeping the nation!" ;D HP rocks! :D

    ReplyDelete