today i missed out on cheersports!(YAY! Spirit fingers!!) We got to go to the zoo for a science excursion, which made me suddenly like science a lot more. I was really fun, and we got to wear casual clothes. Sadly no one turned up in silly short shorts and high heels or anything, that would've been funny. It's winter in Australia by the way.
Here is a list of my day at the zoo:
- I saw a emu pee/poo
- Some stupid boy threw a rock at a kangaroo
- Another stupid boy chased an emu
- Yet another stupid boy walked agressivly up to a kangaroo
- I seem to be surrounded by a lot of stupid boys
- I didn't step in any poo (score!)
- A rhino nearly charged at our safari bus. It was awesome!!!!
|It was going all crazy! and scared the zebras.|
|Paperclip headband. Don't worry I haven't worn it in public.|
|I might wear it to the wedding this weekend, just to embarass my family.|
And lastly. I was wondering if you could answer these questions:
- Do you guys have big fancy cameras, how do you get your photos so clear?
- do you have any suggestions on easy things i could make, preferably things i could wear/acessorise with?
- Would you be scared If an angry pregnant rhino started running around your safari bus?
Lots Of LOVE