Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Lots of different me's

Hello.
All these adults long to be 16 again. Do they realise that being 16 means going to school and having to wear school uniform????? I'm 12 and I'm already sick of not being able to wear what I want. How on earth am I going to make it to year twelve????? sigh.



Anyway, since I can post what I am wearing right now, unless you would care to see my navy and green sports uniform. Here are some previous fashion monstrosities (?) from when I was younger.












Are you loving the zinc, or what?




This was for dance. And by the way I'm supposed to be a cat, not a mutated goldfish.




Who do I think I am, the queen of England? 









I cannot bear to look at this.

Yes, yes. I used to think the knee thing was cool.



AHHHHHHH! THE HAIR! THE SHEER HORROR OF THE PUFFINESS!!!!!!!!!!

Also, just a question to any adults out there. HOW ON EARTH DO YOU GET THROUGH ENDLESS SCHOOL DAYS WITHOUT PULLING YOUR HAIR OUT AND REFUSING TO COME OUT OF BED???


Sorry, I'm reading Emily the strange at the moment, maybe some of here negativity is rubbing off on me.

My new obsession.


How could you not love her?


Goodbye. LOVE (@R1A, emily lover and formerly bad dresser. :D

4 comments:

  1. come on. how could you not have something to say?
    carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. you as this brilliant golden cat makes me go yay!

    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww cute! haha there were soo many days where I wanted to pull my hair out in school, then now at work I sometimes find myself with some hair pulling when it gets stressed too it jus never ends!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the puffy hair (and the cute hat on top of the hair). It makes you look like Hermione! :D And who is Emily?

    ReplyDelete