Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Brusies and Shoulder Pads

hi.
Before I show you what I want to show you....
on sunday me and my family were in Lygon Street, you know eating way too much gelati after eating way too much pasta. And I was running in my (not so) cool, brand new, so called awesome boots. And what do you know? i slip, fall, nearly break my nerd glasses and hit both my shins on the park bench. Which you can imagine inflicted a lot of pain on me. 

Not quite enough pain to keep me home from school on monday, though. (damn!) 

Reports on further bruising and/or fractures, will be forthcoming.

Anyways, my mum found all bridesmaid dresses she has worn. This was a pleasant surprise for me because I thought my Nonna had burnt them. (apparently not.)
HERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!
Just a note. Please excuse any bra straps showing and any facial expressions that make me look like I am drunk and/or having a spaz attack.
LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE SHOULDER PADS!!!

As you can imagine. I was quite enjoying this.

LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE PUFFED SLEEVES.

I felt like doing the flamenco
OH yeah! the one above actually had sweat pads attached to the dress, that went under the arms. I was told that this dress hadn't been washed. :)
This one is technically not a dress


This one I accidentally ripped at the back. When demonstrating to my mum, how a Vogue model would pose.
Whoopsies.



Well. Hope you enjoyed this. I should go.
My mum wanted me to tell you guys, that I am supposed to be doing my science homework instead of this. 
Once again, whoopsies.Lots of love and stuff
(@R1A:)






3 comments: