All of my day yesterday was full of wedding festivities. it was probably the biggest wedding I've ever been to. Here's an equation for you:
Italians+Greeks+excitement=A VERY LOUD PARTY!!!!
Anyway a list.just for you:
THINGS I DID AT THE WEDDING:
- tried to collect the money thrown at the bride. My profit was ruined when I was told it was bad luck.
- watched two people sitting on deck chairs in their garage watching us
- saw a bride walk down an actual aisle for the first time ever
- Kissed way too many people I didn't know(on the cheek,don't worry)
- Cousin got annoyed at me for not knowing who to kiss
- Found out you have to kiss EVERYONE, even if you have never seen them before
- Had a four hour break before the reception
- had at least eight glasses of fanta
- Was amazed by the receptions ability to refill your jug with endless coke
- Heard the worlds LOOOOOOOOOONGST song
- Danced with my four year old cousin
- Was relieve when the started paying some Italian music
- Was even more relieved when they played music I could actually understand
- Even if it was Lionel Richie
- Did the nut bush
- Did this exhausting Italian dance in a circle
- Accidentally kicked off my shoe while enthusiastically dancing numerous times
- Was glad I was wearing flats after seeing my cousins shuffle around in monstrous heels
- Had a guy steal my seat
- Heard OPA! shouted ten billion trillion times
- Watched a little kid with a rat tail rip up a colouring book during the couples first dance
- Was proud to be a wog
Anyway here is my outfit:
|My church outfit, everyone knows you have to have a church outfit|
|Got carried away with the mac|
|This is my $1 vintage vest and a bardot skirt. And you can't see, but I'm wearing reversible purple tights|
|(Unusually) straight hair|
And now my fancy outfit:
|Apologies for the pixels.|
This is my vintage Zara coat, well not exactly mine..........
|here is my electric blue Bardot dress!!|
Thanks for the answers to my questions.
Here are some more, as I enjoy basking in your wisdom:
- Do you like dancing?
- Have you ever danced the zorba?
- Does anyone know what OPA! means?
LOVE CARLA, Professional fanta drinker and expert nutbush person