Saturday, 27 August 2011

Potterism

hello there!
Today I went to see harry potter, again, with my best friend, who hadn't seen it yet. In fact she hadn't seen any of them until recently. Can you believe that? But don't worry, I have converted her to the movies, no, I've converted her to the religion of potterism.

Anyway, today is just a quick post of what I am wearing.

This is my dad's old tie, as my belt, my dangerfield hat, my vintage vest and a jade necklace which my best friend made me.


Apologies for the view of my wardrobe.


Last of all, I really want to get one of those professional cameras, becuase I can hardly ever get anyone to take photos of me for more  than five seconds. I am fed up with having to taking pictures of myself in the mirror, it makes me feel stupid.
Do you guys think it is worth getting a fancy camera?

Also, do you people reckon JK Rowling should write more books?

AND, i've always wanted to know whether people think Australia is just a huge desert full of aboriginals and kangaroos?

If anyone has any questions for me, don't hesistate to ask.

Lots of Love,
Carla, devouted Potterism worshipper and professional hat wearer.

:)

6 comments:

  1. lovely hat you look beautiful!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, thanks you so much for your comment on my blog, your blog is lovely and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are having a happy tuesday!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, your blog is lovely! Anyway I can't see you among my followers on google friend connect, could you please try again? Thank you! Kisses

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  5. we want a new post :P

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM A TOTAL HP GEEK-NERD-FAN. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE IT! :D :D :D :D YES she should write more books!!! :D :D :D (Did you know she's making an HP Encyclopedia?)
    Yes, you should get a fancy camera. I have one, and it's AWESOME. :D
    Well, until now, that's always how I imagined Australia. :D

    ReplyDelete