Monday, 4 July 2011

A Russian boy with puffy pants

Hi,
Today I woke up at 9:00 (ah, glorious holidays!) Then after doing some morning tai chi (when I say tai chi, I mean just random lunges and stuff) I went down stairs to find my darling mother making pancakes. So then after indulging two nutella pancakes, I basically rolled myself into the bathroom to do my make up,hair and put on my costume for about three hours. We ended up getting an honorable mention in the dance comp. Guess who came first??? A group of 12 year olds wearing short shorts and a bra. I am not kidding, nothing but that. And it was a padded,push up bra. What is happening to the world?? For all those guys who have seen dazzle dazzle,yes that is what it's really like.Anyway, here is my costume:




Also, me and my mum watched the three hour mini series on coco Chanel. She is amazing!!!! The movie was great,apart from the kissing parts(there I closed my eyes.)

Loads of love C.A.R.L.A (Chanel Admirer,Really (terrible) Lame Acroynms)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the shirt! :D Not a fan for the puffy pants, though. I sleep in 'till nine almost every day. (We're starting school tomorrow. I homeschool, so we get to have a longer summer.) :D I don't mean to brag, but I can't help but saying LUCKY ME!!! :D I LOVE HOME SCHOOLING!!!!!!!! :D (I also love smiley faces and exclamation points, have you notice?)

    ReplyDelete