Saturday, 16 July 2011

I'm queen of the castle

Hello.
I haven't written anything because I was isolated from my beloved wify while on a holiday with my family. We stayed in this old church, which was slightly creepy. And my brother had a bad experience with a "haunted cupboard" (that freaked me out a bit.)Here are some photos from my little adventure in castlemaine:




The trip gave a chance to get in touch with our nature side. So we participated in the old fashioned kid activities like flying a kite. by the way, I am the kite master, i found out.
others tried.....
but they failed.

Then to make up for the isolation from civilization we went on a marathon shopping trip (which should be am Olympic sport.) Our original goal was to go into all those fancy shops with like three bodyguards around one bag. But sadly some of us chickened out, so we only managed to go into Miu Miu and Cue. We'll manage Chanel and Prada next time. We did manage to buy some other stuff. Shopping can often make you crazy,especially when it goes for five hours. So you'll underatand when I say leopard print suspenders and red tights were purchased.I got some army boots finally!!! here was one of my buys, or my mum's buy I should say.

Dangerfield (!) hat. That apparently looks wicked on me.
Love C.A.R.L.A (Castlemaine Adventurer,Really Loves Armyboots.)

6 comments:

  1. love that sweet hat on you!

    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!!! and love your hat!=)

    http://aphroditeslair9999.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool photos = )


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog :D.

    I'm glad to hear that you had an awesome time, and i'm curious about the haunted cupboard thingy :p.

    True, going into those expensive boutiques can be super intimidating from time to time, and anyway i prefer ruffling through vintage clothes ^^ (+ they are so much cooler and more unique)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haunted cupboard? TELL ME MORE. LOVE the hat! :D I hate shopping unless we go into a bookstore (the last one in our town closed. :( No bookstore? That's the saddest thing I've ever heard of and unfortunately
    experienced), toy store, or a writing supply store. Like Staples.

    ReplyDelete