Wednesday, 20 July 2011

The end of the freedom

Hi
Sadly the holidays have ended and tomorrow all my creativity and freedom is put in storage until next holidays. Ugh school! It's depressing going back to learning about endoplasmic reticulum and irregular German verbs. So anyway just a short post telling you (if anyones out there,that is) that I finally got nerd glasses:

now i am officially a nerd. Yipee!
And that I spent my precious last day eating my mum's pink ganache (without her knowing) and watching funny face. I love Audrey Hepburn


Also I saw the last Harry Potter twice in three days. I absolutely love it. My friend now wants to marry Neville. JK Rowling is a genius (sigh.)

Au revior C.A.R.L.A (Crazy About Rowling,Loves Audrey)

3 comments:

  1. those nerdy glasses look absolutely lovely on you. hope school won't treat you too badly dear.

    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of your blog it's so original that's why I'm following you! hope you can follow back!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ABOSOLUTELY LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I AM THE BIGGEST HP FAN-NERD-GEEK EVER!!!!!! :D :D :D J.K. Rowling IS a genius! :D My favorite character is Hermione. :D I am a lot like her. Smart, clever, thick, bushy, brown hair, and I make friends with boys an girls. Home schooling helps with that. :D

    ReplyDelete