Thursday, 30 June 2011

Squeaky Shoes and Single Ladies

Bonjour,
Yesterday I had my (dreaded) piano exam. It was the scariest thing I have ever done,apart from sleeping in the tent a couple nights ago. It was so silent and I couldn't stop thinking about my examiner's hairstyle and the skirt I had just bought, when I should have been focusing on my arpeggios. The worst part was that I was wearing these awesome Gucci shoes (the only label thing I have,and I don't even know if they are real) and they were so squeaky. It was horrible. But at least they were cute shoes. (I'll put on a photo soon and one of my new skirt, it's just I can't put on photos from my I pod.)

Also today there was a year 11 and 12 dance off. It was awesome. My house came 3rd. We were really good. Apart from when the boys stripped down to short shorts and started dancing to single ladies. That was a tad disturbing, I saw more pale hairy legs than I ever want to again. I'll have nightmares tonight.

Only one more day until holidays and then I'll start posting more exciting stuff. Sorry, my blog is probably equivalent to reading the Collins dictionary at the moment.

Aurevior C.A.R.L.A (Can't Arrange Really Lovely Acronyms) bum,bum,bum,bum. I suck at this!!!! I need a new name already!

2 comments:

  1. I like your acronyms. Mine probably stink. Let's see. Kate's A Tiger Eating. (No I'm not a tiger.) Just trying to prove a point. :D Carla is a way easier name to do stuff like that with. (It also helps that your name doesn't have only four letters.)

    ReplyDelete