Sunday, 26 June 2011

Red Sunlight

Bonjour,Today I came downstairs with yet another one of my dad's jumpers on, to find a look of dissaproval on my mother's face. So i had to settle for this outfit. (I know I'm meant to be rebelling and everything, but I'm not a teenager yet.) Plus I can imagine the look my Nonna would give us if I turned up wearing something not only oversized but made for adult men.Here' s the result of my respect of everyone's feelings.


Who kew my brother had other talents than being squishy and playing computer. He took these awesome photos today. Yeah, they were probably flukes, but no one needs to know that.



I felt like a forrest fairy but I didn't have one of those cool wreath things and was wearing jeans so, my dream had to end there.
Yours, C.A.R.L.A (Cool And Respectful, Loving Also) sorry, my acronyms are getting worse and worse.

3 comments:

  1. Nice idea! Love the pics with the sunlight coming in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pics!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete