Sunday, 26 June 2011

Nerdcity


Hello there,
Today I decided to embrace the bit if nerd inside me ( about 95%) and dress up in one of my dad's jumpers without home knowing. Sure my outfit is not that exciting as some you may see, but I feel weird doing my nerdy activities in a fantastic outfit. It's true, today I did absolutely nothing. I watched two completely terrible, but at the sane time awesome girly, bad acting movies and then spent the rest of the night searching for the tv remote, knitting ( for save the children if course) and watching old episodes of futurerama with my brother.








Also because I don't have any nerd glasses ( yet) I improvised with these ( no longer) 3D glasses. But since my brother was determined only to take one photo of me I couldn't do a lot
of photos.






Also I have done exciting news: I have my first follower YAY!!!! Please look up RANDO, the blog of my one and only follower, as it is way better than mine.

Here are some words I created to Do with nerds:
Nerdage, nerdify, nerdlings, nerdettes, nerdsome, nerdly.
Sincerely, your fellow nerd C.A.R.L.A ( Computer Associated and Really Likes Articulation) articulation Is an extremely addictive game, for those unfortuantes who have not yet experienced the pure awesomness of Articulate.

2 comments:

  1. I've never played Articulate. What website is it on? I like your glasses! I'm probably going to get glasses in a few years. (Both of my parents wear them, as do many of my relatives.) I think glasses are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey a link that shoes photos totally counts, as what i meant. you look adorable.
    ttp://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete